KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

what about having diffrent races like human rodain mandalorion twilek wookie zabrak

Mandalorian (as far as I've seen) look just like Humans, so I'm not sure how you can have a Mandalorian race.

As for the rest, I prefer they stick to Humans. But that's just me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If we have the Ebon Hawk, I want to be able to upgrade it. Perhaps outfit it with some Republic Sienar Systems laser cannons, a Class 0.8 hyperdrive....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

different job choices, like you could enlist in the Army of the Republic, become a bounty hunter and be hired by revan etc. customizable weapons and armor, look wise, ship other than the ebon hawk :blink: and the ability to hit on all females u c ;)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I't would be cool if you could make your own character instead of selecting an already made character.And also choose what time zone you want your adventure  to start at.A very good game aspect!

huh

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I't would be cool if you could make your own character instead of selecting an already made character.And also choose what time zone you want your adventure  to start at.A very good game aspect!

that will be too big....be side you cant have al the planet in the game i think it will be like 5-6 planet if we are lucky maybe more.to choose a time zone will gett you of the point of being in the old republic(like your going to fight jedi in the old time of star wars not in the new time like in the movie....

I don't know what you're talking about either... :)

"May the Force be with you."

that will be too big....be side you cant have al the planet in the game i think it will be like 5-6 planet if we are lucky maybe more.to choose a time zone will gett you of the point of being in the old republic(like your going to fight jedi in the old time of star wars not in the new time like in the movie....

He means different times of the day. Simply, an internal clock. Meaning if you want to start at dawn you can or dusk or whatever.

He means different times of the day. Simply, an internal clock. Meaning if you want to start at dawn you can or dusk or whatever.

:"> OPS...sry for the spam then ...my english is'nt so good :lol:

You sure? I kind of took it to mean he wanted to select the era you play in (ie. select KOTOR period, Galactic Empire, New Republic, New Jedi Order, etc.).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You sure? I kind of took it to mean he wanted to select the era you play in (ie. select KOTOR period, Galactic Empire, New Republic, New Jedi Order, etc.).

me2 but i ges i was wrong :lol:

Problem is, not all planets run on the same time zone....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Problem is, not all planets run on the same time zone....

Obviously. But give each world it's own clock and it'll do fine. Like the world you start on will correspond with your own clock while the rest of the worlds you visit will just be set to random times.

A little off topic: Well just somthing to think about for someone to add to Kotor 3.

Remember on Telos when Atris says Kreia is not her real name? Hanmaidens moms name was Arren Kae. Now i dont think it is biologicly possible for a 90 year old to have a 20year old daughter, but grandmother possibly.

My opinions:(mostly facts some opinion):Kreia has a child named Arren and some how keeps a secret from the concil. Arren then is givin to the order to be trained. Later Kreia trains Revan and Revan goes and starts the crusades to the madilorian wars. Now its said that a lot of the order blames Revens techings for her/his fall. Keria is one of them because her daughter died at Malechor. She then is exiled and you know the rest.

Think about the name she calls herself during the time of the Exile joining her, Kreia. Its possible that she just combined her Jedi name Kae and her sith name Traya.

Anyone see the connecions Probubly even more cut conntent.

this subject isnt really about kotor 3 and its prolly been debated 1000 times, to my knowledge their is no answer

if they were to add stealth affects to kotor3 like getting a plus 2 bonus to attack when in the dark the system couldint be turn based could it?

id like most o the stuff listed like hoods and sabers

i always play darkside and it bugs me that people on this forum say that the lightside is the best but then they use choke and force lightning. NOT COOL <_<

ls jedi can have a power that is always active called force block that can reflect a sith power used on them back at the enemy. they could use wisdom and dexterity as modifiers for this power.

and i hope they slightly adjust random loot cause i had 5 Freyyrs war blades last time i playec

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg