Your Exile...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

The point of this topic is for you folks to talk about your 'official' or 'canon' Exile from KOTOR II in detail. In other words, talk about your Exile from the first playthrough, or whatever you consider your 'official' Exile from KOTOR II.

Go into more detail about your Exile character, I want to know more than just your Exile's gender, alignment, appearence, class, lightsaber type, colour (although yes, I'd like you to include these things in your description of your Exile) but go into more detail about your Exile character. Desribe your Exile character folks, talk about your Exile character more.

It's getting pretty late and I'm too tired to talk about my Exile in detail, but perhaps tomorrow, you'll learn a lot about who my Exile was, what my Exile did and why my Exile chose to do/act in a certain way.

Edited by The Architect

Well, have played Exile a few times. Can't really say what an Exile is. However, there could have been some other aspects of a player which this game might have allowed some involvement in.

That voice response from K1 where a PC responds to you with 'Yes?', 'What?' and 'I'm here' would have shown an Exile to have some sense of life. Almost none of those were in second game. Almost half the time, Exile is said to be a wound in the force, and suggestive to be incapable of being able to sustain himself/herself without being a breach/parasitical character of some kind. At least, based on how Vrook interprets Exile's actions and behaviour as.

While Exile being able to live without the Force has its strengths, it can also discard some alternatives about how connection to the force can show Exile issues that he/she might have not resolved for so long. Such as a need to be something without being able to control it accurately. So that, living without Force might have benefits for him/her at a cost of having to discard effects of living with it. (Sounds neutral, but not sure how)

Some reference to SW Episode V: TESB.

Luke: "I feel the Force."

Kenobi: "But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force."

Yoda: "Yes, yes. To Obi-Wan you listen. The cave. Remember your encounter in the cave."

Luke: "But I've learned so much since then. Master Yoda I promise I will return. You have my word on it."

What kind of learning can we make of Luke's suggestion?

Also find that the Force is not just about connecting. Is also about trusting. (Somehow, when Disciple or Visas says "Take strength from your connection to others.")

Exile's character seemed to be one of detachment, towards a sense of divisiveness, even though he/she is able to bond and connect with others easily.

And Vrook's statement about being able to feel the Force and not being to feel oneself for Exile, can't help but think that it seems to imply some kind of detachment from circumstances that Exile knows well.

Any thoughts or suggestions about this?

Can only make out that Exile's understanding of Force being slightly difference from Jedi masters of Coruscant.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

My Exile? Her name is Corellianna Awatza, she was named after her homeworld, and she wields a blue, double-bladed lightsaber, and her Field Survival Pistol, both of which she assembled herself. She's very helpful and friendly, and tries to make the galaxy a better place to live. She's a Jedi Guardian/Weaponmaster, which suits her abilities to attack attackers and defend allies. She fell in love with Atton, something true Jedi were forbidden to do.

She has light blonde hair, an attractive body...

... or were you asking for a complete backstory?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I will tell you about one of the hundreds of PCs I created.

His name was Valek Skywalker, a Jedi Sentinel and the son of an Echani, Juyo Skywalker, and Tallista Fung, a Dark Jedi and descendant of Freedon Nadd. He was born on Derailia. He trained Brianna, Visas, Atton, Bao Dur, and Mira to become Dark Jedi like himself. Most of the time Valek wielded a double bladed silver lightsaber. During the Mandalorian Wars, he went off with one of his best friends Revan in pursuit to become as powerful as Freedon Nadd and to find artifacts of the Sith. During the second war with the Sith Lords Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion, Valek became a Sith Marauder and learned Juyo in honor of his Echani father. After defeating his old friend Kavar with two blasters which belonged to Freedon Nadd, Valek adopted the Sith name Darth Religuim and went on to kill the Sith triumvirate, butchering each of them with his mastery of Juyo, thereby becoming the new Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Religuim returned to Onderon, slaying his distant relative King Vaklu, and became the king of the planet. He then took all of the force sensitives of Onderon from their families and formed a new organization as he envisioned.

As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of Freedon Nadd, the Sith, and Echani. The last part didn't actually happen, but Kreia give the idea for it. Hmm, he was a Skywalker so he had blonde hair and blue eyes. That's enough isn't it?

Edited by DarthReliguim

My Exile, Os Novarider:

-He was a 100% Lightsider Guardian/Weapons Master.

-He used a single blue lightsaber

-I modded some Jedi Robes and made some specific for him (brown overcoat and brown inner tunic = very cool)

-I also did a little modding to the beginning of the game and gave him a very cool sword(one he used during his 5 years of Exile)

-Handmaiden is his hunny, and he is Handmaiden's Boo

-Though Visas came onto him and let him "see" her (dont want to know what that means)

-He never ever took any of Kreia's advice

Basically, my Exile is a Warrior to the end, opposed to all things related to the dark side though with his experience from the Mandolorian wars he understands the dark side as well as the nature of the force. For these reasons he ignored Kreia, understanding that even though she was a figure of light she cast a dark shadow. He saw through her manipulation and used her to find out her true plans and secrets.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

My "real" exile=

- Named Lahiri (never bothered thinking up a last name)

- The same "headavatar" that appears in Aimo's depiction of the character

- Blue lightsaber and extensively modified pistol for weaponry

- Always thought of her as being "Revan's ex"

- Began the game guarded and a bit anti-social, but became more open and lightsided as it progressed

- Rarely wore her lightsaber where people could see it, and didn't really start wearing Jedi robes until the closing stages of the game

My Exile: Alec

- Male, blonde, short-hair, tall, handsom, light skin

- Full LS. Lv. 50 - Jedi Guardian + Jedi Watchman

- Dual Lightsabers - Blue (left hand) + Green (right hand)

- Best Jedi Master robe (with highest bonus feats)

- Open minded, peaceful, chaty and all my team was complete (turned to Jedi)

- Team mates all at lv. 30 with excellent feats, stats, powers and weapons

- Completed 100% of game (with all missions and sub-missions)

- Max fixes for the game (all updates from LucasArts and add-ons from Team Gizka site)

P.S. Hoping for M4-78 Team to complete that world... so I can kick some droid butts. He he

Edited by Jedi Exile

• 2 weeks later...

I should develop a backstory for my Exile... Maybe build on some things that happened before the Mandalorian Wars...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

-Tarrin Darkin

-Male

-Spiked Black Hair, brown eyes, and "handsome" if you could call a video game character that.

-Single Blue Lightsaber, sometimes used green.

-A Jedi Guardian and Jedi Watchman

-Persusive(Very), Charming, Intelligent

-Perfered the Handmaiden over Visas

-Wore traditional Jedi Robes

-Is going through the third run through the game, completing almost all of the little side quests.

-Listened to all advice given.

-And kicked butt, what more is there?

Plus this is the character I prayed was going to be the canon Exile... I was wrong, hopefully my Revan(if they ever show is face) is right.

• 4 months later...

I'm sorry to resurrect this topic, but I'll make up for it with my detail of my Exile.

Name: Sera Tana

Species: Human

Description: The blonde female, Jedi Master Robes and a Blue Lightsaber.

My Exile, Sera Tana is a true Lightsider, who respects her friend's opinions, except for Kreia's teachings, since she knew Kreia was manipulating her to the dark side, but had no idea she was Darth Traya.

Over the course of her journey, she trained Atton Rand, Bao-Dur, Mical the Disciple and Mira and she had a particular liking for both T3-M4 and HK-47. On Dantooine, Sera aided Khoonda with the attack by the Mercenaries and on Onderon, she helped Queen Talia against General Vaklu. All the Jedi Masters, other than Lonna Vash (Since she was killed by Sion) stayed alive and told Sera all she wanted to know, before meeting her again on Dantooine, being killed by Kreia. Sera broke Sion's will and tried to save Kreia from the dark side, but failed. She left Malachor, escaping the dying planet.

No matter, besides you just resurrected it...

Eh, my exile is Nihilus...

Description: Blonde male, Jedi master robe, two silver lightsabers, sometimes I use two Virvidian lightsabers.

Eh, Bio? More like game, isn't it?...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

No matter, besides you just resurrected it...

Eh, my exile is Nihilus...

Description: Blonde male, Jedi master robe, two silver lightsabers, sometimes I use two Virvidian lightsabers.

Eh, Bio? More like game, isn't it?...

Anymore info CSI? I believe the whole Thread is to explain your Exile as much as you can.

Na they don't read sadly, he dosn't care about info he wants to know the charecter, why you played it the way you did, the emotion, passion behind what he did, and why he did it. Not oh my bla bla bla... see read the first post people. :)

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

• 1 month later...

My exile is blackhaired, slightly darkskinned. His indifference to everything started because no one was unable to stop bullies from ridiculing him because of his slightly unconventional name. His parents for some odd reason called him "Yush Mayn", which really sounded like "Yes man" He wasn't really all that bad, mostly anti-social, but not really homicidal...though that all changed when he fell under the temptation to follow Kreia's advice. He was cold, although he wasn't dark for the sake of being dark. He was dark, because he didn't care for how things got done, just that they did get done. As an example, he wanted to save a man getting robbed, and so he did, by making the robbers jump to their deaths. Cold and callous, caring nothing for other people's lives, but not going out of his way to kill either. He went into the war against the mandalorians because he really didn't have anything better to do. In the end he rebelled against Kreia, feeling furious because she attacked him. The only people in his crew who actually liked him was HK-47 and Hanharr, and Hanharr wasn't anything but a sword in the hands of the exile. His specialty is his inherent knowledge of technology, and his overwhelming speed. His class is a Sentinel/assassin.

My exile is aptly named Sluggo. He's a very handsome young man around the age of 25. Him and the handmaiden have a little thing together but hes also banging visas on the side because well shes blind and how can you miss out on a hot piece of action like that amirtie boys amirti?!!?!? :* But anyways yeah he travels around the galaxy with his 1 light saber modified with one of the strongest crystals in the game that glows a reddish orange and sometimes dual wields with a blue lightsaber but thats only for massive murdering times. Anyways hes the pinnacle of light and goodness but not the wussy jedi kind. He doesnt associate with those **** anymore becuase hes a lone wolf, a super bad ass of sorts trying to fix the galaxy one little son of a bitch at a time. He's also a counsular even though hes really a gaurdian at heart because he murders people left and right with his master flurry and critical strike but at times will spam the hell out of force wave if need be. And in conclucsion that is my exile. No one is better than him.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Exile has tendency to follow his own instincts, and trust his judgment. Has the ability to admit he makes mistakes but doesn't subscribe to the jedi council's every opinion. This self-reliance is the reason he is at odds with them.

It is also the reason he left revan and the war behind after malachor. Exile is introspective, and tends to withdraw into himself when overloaded. Malachor represented a total overload of every sensation for him. Too much to process at once. So he cut himself off from the force and roamed around for years trying to sort things out.

Ultimately, Exile overcomes the wounds of the past and rebuilds his life as a Jedi. His own kind of Jedi. It is this power of will (second only to that of Revan) that draws others towards him. Atton, who before was little more than a murderer, wishes to learn of the force to put right some things that went wrong and to protect exile. Brianna breaks a vow to her master to join exile and learn the force. Mira admits she wants to be like exile and try to bring help and comfort to the universe. Visas leaves her master and falls in love with Exile.

Romantically, exile is attracted to mira, visas, and handmaiden. He ultimately prefers handmaiden. It's a mutual thing. He admires her "good at all costs" personality, and enjoys trying to loosen her up a bit. He sees handmaiden as a moral compass to which he can always consult in tough times. She admires exile's battle ability, courage, and moral fiber. She also sees their relationship as parallel to the one her mother (kae) had with her father. Battling together, side by side.

Exile enjoys battle, but doesn't seek it. He notices that his will power attracts conflict, which ultimately ends up in people either dying by his blade or joining his side. He admires Mandalore and Clan Ordo for their willingness to rebuild, though questions how effective he can be in the long run.

He also seeks to find Revan, defeat the true sith, and then rebuild the jedi council. After that, it's anybody's guess what he will do, where he will go, and who will be with him.

• 2 weeks later...