Your Revan...

Guest The Architect

Oh, him.

But without him you wouldn't get down to that kolto rift and chop fishies. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, true

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Probably partly due to Selkath's diplomatic anti-violence stance also.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 4 weeks later...

My Revan was male, extremely evil, bald with a tad of facial hair around the bottom of his mouth... He weilded a double-ended 'saber, probably wasn't as powerful as some of your guys characters, but he got the job done. If there was a profit to be made he was there and anyone who crossed him would end up dead. If he had the chance he would also slaughter the innocent and he wished he could have cut down Carth when he had the chance.

Why? was he psychopatic or something? :lol:

Indeed :lol: I'll answer here when I have enough time and will to make extraordinaly long post

My Revan was a ancient ancestor of Kyle Katarn(Entyn Katarn) he loved a good brawl and led Juhani to the darkside(cuz he slept with her >_<:) )

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

The point of this topic is for you folks to talk about your 'official' or 'canon' Revan from KOTOR in detail. In other words, talk about your Revan from the first playthrough, or whatever you consider your 'official' Revan from KOTOR.

Go into more detail about your Revan character, I want to know more than just your Revan's gender, alignment, appearence, class, lightsaber type, colour (although yes, I'd like you to include these things in your description of your Revan) but go into more detail about your Revan character. Desribe your Revan character folks, talk about your Revan character more.

This topic is deticated to you Xard  :(. Since you mentioned that it would be nice if there was a topic where you talk about your Revan more than just (gender, alignment, appearence, lightsaber type, lightsaber colour) and go into more detail about your Revan character, well, here is the official topic to do it in.

It's getting pretty late and I'm too tired to talk about my Revan in detail, but perhaps tomorrow, you'll learn a lot about who my Revan was, what my Revan did and why my Revan chose to do/act in a certain way.

Heh, my KOTOR1 guy way named RAVEN...and i didn' read anything about the game's story before it...guess the NPC were too dumb to figure out to mix the 2 letters! :shifty:

:D

IB1OsQq.png

My Revan was a Lightsider all the way, I'm talking glowing blue aura kind of stuff here people. He was a scoundrel to begin with, (well you know what I mean) but became a consular when he discovered his true destiny within the force. He had long brown hair, and a slightly confused sort of expression alot of the time. He was a single hilter, but he carried two lightsabers at all times except when fighting incredibly weak enemies, which was about 90% of the time. For the first half of his campaign, the colours of his lightsabers were green and blue repectively, and he would carry them simultaneously so as to demonstrate to his enemies his incredible skill in both saber dueling and force manipulation. Later in the game, although his skill with a lightsaber was as great as his force ability, he switched to two green sabers to portray his complete devotion to consularship, and his unparalleled mastery of the force. He was the epitomy of altruism whenever he found a citizen in need and would do whatever he could to help them. He did his best to deal with his enemies and possible enemies in a non violent manner, although a great deal of the time he managed to gain benefit from a situation when for some reason others attacked him after he had already spoken with them and moved closer to the light side of the force (say for instance taking their possessions, and thereby "accidentally" invoking their anger - sandpeople). Although he was always quick to help, he also knew how to gain the most from a situation and frequently found himself 'inadvertantly' gaining multiple benefits from those he spoke with. When he met Bastilla at the beginning of his campaign he fell instantly in love with her, and although he found her annoying, self righteous and egotistic, he still courted her, and with his CONSTANT charismatic banter and suggestive speech, he quickly won her favor (he also loved embarrasing her). Jolee became his adopted mentor, and although the old man annoyed him to no end, and was also incredibly weak comparatively, Revan liked much of the old mans philosphy. Like Jolee, my Revan had little time for many in the jedi counsel (Vrook inparticular), and although he rarely listened to them regarding the decisions he should make... and never obeyed them when their orders conflicted with him saving or bettering the lives of everyone around him, he did his best to humour them and their outdated ideas. My Revan never believed nor cared about the whole "no love, no attachment", crap and did his best to discredit it at every opportunity. He gathered an immense array of weapons and enhancement devices (not caring about all the materialism crap the jedi preached either), and although he had little skill in most technical areas (except repair, computer and security) (unlike the exile who had craploads of skills) he was all but unstoppable in combat. His favourite crystals were sigil and opilla and he praised these above all else except for his star forge and Qel-Droma robes.

Although he saved Juhani on Dantooine, he found her clingy and overly dramatic, so he tended to avoid her once he'd got all the information he wanted from and about her. Zaalbar was another unlooked for addition to Revan's team, and though he respected him and appreciated his alliegence, he found him rather flat in personality and tended to leave him be. T3 was great, a pilot and consulars best friend, he spoke little, but was useful and had moxy, more than could be said for many others. Mission was a brat, pure and simple, annoying yet... somehow alluring and interesting in nature, overall Revan found her reasonable company. HK-47, little to say here, for some reason Revan liked him a great deal.. he was always ready for a fight, and although Revan found a few of his statements somewhat distateful, and he could really piss Revan off on occasion, he was brave and good humoured, overall a good companion. Canderous was much the same, Revan respected him and what he had done, and although he thought his sense of honour was idiotic, he found the mandalorians ego to be humourous. Finally there was Carth: whiny, self pitying Carth. Although Revan found him to be a real little bitch at times... well let's face it most of the time, he still found him humorous and for some reason overall enjoyable company. Revan still believes Carth to be a little boy reincarnated in an adult's body, and feels he suffers from serious abandonment and inferiority issues. Despite this, he believes that Carth has reason to be such a manipulative untrusting wuss, and besides, he's not bad with a blaster and helps when Revan needs to annoy Bastilla, so Revan liked him well enough.

Oh yeah, and Revan never had any qualms about using a couple of DS powers against his enemies once he had no choice but to fight them, if he was forced to fight an enemy, there was about a 100% chance that Revan would lightening their asses.

Overall, my Revan was the jedi and jedi code incarnate, except for the whole passion part, he showed Bastilla he had a lot of that the night after the starforge's destruction celebration.

Edited by MasterJediConsular

I played K1 several times, and all of those tries my Revan was quite uiniform.

My Revan was a she. She's a bit similar to myself really.

Yes, I really liked the idea of a female Sith Lord (we need more of them!!) :wacko:

She was light-sided, but loved to patronize and irrate Carth and especially Bastila. She constantly bothered Jolee for more stories, and she sometimes had a foul mouth :p . She was named after random characters from Tolstoy's novels, like Anna Karenina, or Anabel Arkadyich. Revan had a soft side for humanity, and she practiced beneficial behaviors toward other living beings, but when someone crosses her... oh... that someone was in serious trouble: usually resulting in death. When the Genoharan members tried her benevolent nature, she took them on solo and none survived. (I HATED that Rodian!!)

She killed Bendak because he was legitimate target, but saved the other 'innocent' bounties. Of course, she was annoyed by the Selkath authorities on Mannaan.

Revan was something of Carth's personal psychologist on the Ebon Hawk. She really never cared for credits, but if someone offers, well, that's different. She actually spent more time with Canderous and his stories than Carth, but somehow ended up loving the pilot.

She immensely enjoyed HK-47's sardonic humor and his background, but unfortunately, she was not that advanced in repair skills. Wookiees were fun, but they take about 15 minutes to say a sentence, so they annoyed my Revan. She killed all the Mandalorians of Dantooine and in the Shadowland of Kashyyk.

She assessed the individuals on her crew, for fun or for utilization.

But at the end she reclaimed her throne as the Dark Lord of the Sith.

[i'm actually replaying it so I can have her remain with Carth, and die along with him, I love tragic endings...]

I believe, thought, Revan's fall or rise as the Dark Lord of the Sith was something of a nessecary sacrifice for the maintenance of life in the galaxy from the ancient Sith threats, as vaguely mentioned by KOTOR2 by Kreia.

Well, that was my Revan, I really hope he or she returns in the next KOTOR.

protista,

Your Revan was a she. Is a bit similar to you...does that mean you was a she? :p

Um ,why did your Revan re-take the throne? I find my Dark-Side Revan to be petty and vindictive.

Light-Side to be too indulgent of the The Council. "I forgive you Bastilla you had no choice." Feh ,wipe your eyes poopsie. "Turn away from the Dark-Side Bastilla it's destroying you." "Blah blah blah don't you ever get tired of being so preachy" What a hypocrite.

:lol: The Council....when I look at it like that it resembles some Neon Genesis Evangelion Dogmaesque organization bent on forcing their own ideals on how the universe should be orderd.... :huh: Kind of like you know who. No ,not Voldamort. The other Dark Lord. :nerd: :D

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well, Purgatorio.

Humans are fallible, and I guess that is what I wanted to see from KOTOR universe, I guess...

I know, I'm being unnecessarily philosophic. :D and as for "Revan was a she," I'm sorry to tell you that I did not undergo any sex change after I played K1 the last time. :ermm:

As for Bastila and the Council, I just made fun of them most of the times, answer their questions in the most shortest manner possible.

Lastly, for your comment with the japanese anime... you lost me there, I'm sorry but I am not familiar with animes.

Thanks for your comment on my Revan.

just screwing around with teh juhani thing (w00t)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Well, Purgatorio.

Humans are fallible, and I guess that is what I wanted to see from KOTOR universe, I guess...

I know, I'm being unnecessarily philosophic. :D and as for "Revan was a she," I'm sorry to tell you that I did not undergo any sex change after I played K1 the last time.  :)

Lastly, for your comment with the japanese anime... you lost me there, I'm sorry but I am not familiar with animes.

Thanks for your comment on my Revan.

:lol:

Don't worry I was voicing a CONSPIRACY ;) theory on Jedi egotism. :D

Your welcome. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

• 3 months later...

(My first Post that counts, since I joined, with my first Thread, Merry Christmas Everybody in the Way-Off Topic.)

I'm sorry to resurrect this topic, but I'll make up for it with my detail of my Revan.

Name: Diego Varen (Revan's Other Name and Varen is an anagram of Revan)

Species: Human

Description: The man with the mullet, Dark Jedi Robes (Not a Dark Jedi though) and a Purple Lightsaber and a Red Lightsaber.

Bio

My Revan is a true Lightsider, but he still says things he shouldn't, like arguing with the Jedi Masters about the age part, etc. Revan was reformed as Diego Varen, a Scout who would end up waking up on the Endar Spire, meeting Trask Ulgo. Trask helped Diego escape the Endar Spire and even sacrificed himself for Diego at Darth Bandon's Lightsaber. Diego swore that he would avenge Trask's death and promised himself to kill Bandon.

On Taris, Diego helped out everyone on Taris as much as helping the Undercity to the Promised Land, helping the Hidden Beks against the Black Vulkars and found the Rakghoul Serum. However, Diego defeated all the Taris duelists in the Upper City and even managed to defeated Bendak Starkiller, making Diego the Taris Duelist Champion. Diego didn't care about fame, since he wanted to get off Taris with his new friends, Carth Onasi, Bastila Shan, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Canderous Ordo and T3-M4.

When Diego and his crew finally escaped Taris, stealing the Ebon Hawk, Diego agreed with Bastila about going to Dantooine. There he learnt the ways of the Jedi as a Jedi Consular (I believe he was once a Jedi Guardian), starting off as a Jedi, arguing about his age, but in time, he would come to agree with them, saving Juhani from the dark side, aiding the Matale/Sandral feud and finding the Star Maps.

Over time, Revan fell in love with Bastila and felt that there was nothing wrong with a Jedi being in love. He helped everyone with their Sidequests (Except Juhani, who's quest was bugged and the Droids, since they have no Sidequests). When Bastila was taken by Malak, Diego who now knew his true identity, disguised himself as a Dark Jedi, with a red Lightsaber, which he would dress like for the rest of the game, from the beginning of Korriban. After leaving Korriban, killing all the Sith, remembering the Jedi Code, Revan left Korriban and started wielding two Lightsabers, his second Lightsaber being a purple one. He continued to wear his Dark Jedi robes, still on the Light Side.

On the temple, Diego remained true to the Light Side and saved Bastila from the Dark Side, before killing Malak and apologised to him for leading him down that path.