Your Revan...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

The point of this topic is for you folks to talk about your 'official' or 'canon' Revan from KOTOR in detail. In other words, talk about your Revan from the first playthrough, or whatever you consider your 'official' Revan from KOTOR.

Go into more detail about your Revan character, I want to know more than just your Revan's gender, alignment, appearence, class, lightsaber type, colour (although yes, I'd like you to include these things in your description of your Revan) but go into more detail about your Revan character. Desribe your Revan character folks, talk about your Revan character more.

This topic is deticated to you Xard :p. Since you mentioned that it would be nice if there was a topic where you talk about your Revan more than just (gender, alignment, appearence, lightsaber type, lightsaber colour) and go into more detail about your Revan character, well, here is the official topic to do it in.

It's getting pretty late and I'm too tired to talk about my Revan in detail, but perhaps tomorrow, you'll learn a lot about who my Revan was, what my Revan did and why my Revan chose to do/act in a certain way.

Edited by The Architect

My Revan,(Scarface Revan), is a conflicted Anti-hero that has no love for the Jedi and the Sith.

Always suspecting the Truth that he was Revan, he played along with Their plans but his own agenda(as always) concerning it all.

A Spiteful bastard also, He maniplated Bastila(which he slept with) in falling inlove with him.

Also he redeems the questioning Sith Students and hopefuls also Ajunta Pall at Korriban including Yuthera Ban (which he slept with also).

He hates The Selkath authorities..........because they slowed him down with the neutrality.

He is a good friend of the Ebon Hawk crew.

He also enjoys Sadistic humor of Hk-47 and the friendly banter between him and T3-M4.

He also thinks that Juhani is an unorthodox beauty and Mission is just adorable.

He does thinks Carth is a whining untrusting bastard that needs to get laid until he finds out about Carth's wife and kid.

Yes He redeems Dustil too.

He hates Czerka with a passion and he will do anything to screw them out of money.

He can be a dumbass at times.

Also he has a nice butt too. A very nice butt.

The type of a nice butt which deserves a place as a PC of Kotor 3.

My Revan was Han Solo with a lightsaber.

Seriously, that's all there was to it. He was even called Adahn Solo (note, he wasn't my first Revan character- and "Adahn" was a tribute to another character with memory problems...)

On the X-Box he had a blue lightsaber up until the first confrontation with Malak, where upon it's destruction by the dark lord (I made this up in my own head you understand) he constructed a green one. Until that point he'd worn his scout clothes exclusively, but after joining the Sith Academy he stayed in dark master robes for the rest of the game, even though he was LS.

Well, *more or less* LS. He wasn't perfect. He killed Juhani for example and often seemed capable of slipping to the dark side (really hard ot justify Vrook's attitude otherwise).

I was trying to echo Luke's costume and lightsaber development basically.

On the PC, I couldn't resist the super-lightsaber crystals however, so the "ending the game with a green lightsaber" stopped. The PC version of him spared Juhani, but he was still incredibly arrogant and in danger of slipping to the dark side. I actually edited a lot of the TLK files so that I could give more ****y/arrogant/Han-like responses than the ones BioWare had coded.

Ill get the crap out of the way first.

My Revan was a male, Darkside to the core, followed and done pretty much everything Darkside. He was the 'Hair-Back' Revan. First I was a Soldier, then Jedi Guardian, but later as I played KotOR more, I was improving my classes to perfectly making my Revan good in the force, with a lightsaber, traits and physical tuning.

My Revan never cared about what the hell was in his lightsaber, but as long as he had one. I traditionally had the Revans Purple, and Red sabers always kicking ass with Master Flurry and looking good. I always wore the true looking Revans Robes, no not the crappy ones from the Star Forge, the genuine ones.

On Taris, my Revan followed the true path of vice, and underworld life, working for teh bounties, hunting all. Killing both the Black Vulkars and completely murdering all of the Hidden Beks. Keeping the Rakgoul serum for myself, and trying to throttle all the plans that the Refugees (thinking of K2, cant remember who the guys in the undercity where) destroying those plans to their perfect home land, or whatever it was.

Originally hating Bastilla my Revan grew to like and love her and tuning her to a tool of the Darkside, making her do all that is against the Jedi code.

Having a soft spot for Carth and understanding his story he would later realise that he would be betrayed once more.

On Dantooine, I did everything that the council didnt want me to do, lying and killing on my way, destroying the lives of the people on Dantooine, and personally having much pleasure from killing the Sandral and Matale family manipulating them both to kill eachother.

Hating the Selkath and Sith on Manaan, provoking them to fight and landing in court at a maximum of 3 times, My Revan hated the Selkath people, and murdered all the Selkath in the Sith base, blaming it on the Sith themselves. Taunting and teasing the swoop racers and robbing the local people. Also getting Sunry in jail. As well as killing all the people in the Hkert Rift mercenaries and that republic coward in the locker.

Killing the Czerka goons whenever I could on Tatooine, and letting the miners die at the hand of the Tusken Raiders. Killing all the Tusken Raiders, provoking fights with Czerka, getting HK for almost free, taking the holocron from Basillas mother. Taking both Krayt Dragon pearls for my own greed.

Stoppign Czerka in their tracks at Kashyyk, and at the same time killing the Wookies secretively.

Proving myself to be the true Revan on Korriban, I killed whoever doubted me, and following everything that Uthar Winn wanted, and at the end siding with him, taking all the treasures from the Sith Lords Tombs'

Tricking both the Rakatan races, and killing them all getting into the temple and getting what I want, killing the Sith and gaining Bastilla, killing Jolee and Juhanii then followed by the rest of my party except those to where loyal to Revan.

Slaying Malak with my better skills on the Star Forge and reclaiming Path of true Dark Lord of the Sith.

Yep anything Darkside my Revan was there.

There's something I can say about playing as Revan: Not being able to use other lightsaber crystals as much as in TSL.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

Hmm, interesting stuff, thanks for telling me about 'your' Revan people, and 'Revan Returns', your Revan simply defines evil, based on what you've said. o:) But that is a good thing, for my Revan despises weakness too :wacko:

Now it's time to talk about my Revan...

My Revan was a male called Mason Khan. My Revan could be described as a war/battle mongering individual. He despised weakness and showed no mercy or hesitance to kill, he was also greedy, arrogant and selfish, but my Revan had a very 'philisophical' view of the force, he was full of questions, and unlike many, he had a more open interpretation/study of the force, he embraced the power of both the LS and the DS of the force, using them to his advantage, he wasn't tied to one side of the force in terms of the usage of force-powers, he also used Universal powers too.

My Revan had a similar viewpoint to GO-TO, in the sense that the galaxy would be better off without the Jedi and the Sith, however, unlike GO-TO, my Revan not only dispised the Jedi and the Sith and viewed them as flawed and weak, but he also hated the Republic and wanted to see them burn, in fact, the true dream or long term goal of my Revan is to form a new army of the reunited Mandalorian clans and the HK-Army combined led by Canderous (Mandalore) and HK-47 respectively and rule the galaxy with his lover Bastila in charge of a new Galactic Empire, and crush the Republic, the Jedi and the Sith...

My Revan is called Mason Khan, a male 'Scout/Jedi Guardian'. My Revan is the white guy with the long brown hair. He wielded a double-bladed violet lightsaber and wore 'Darth Revan's robes' from the Star Forge.

On Taris, materialism was the priority of my Revan. Credits came first, and I did whatever was required to make as much credits as I could, so I could buy good items and more items with the more credits I had, which means doing dark-side acts such as collecting bounties, giving the rakghoul serum to Zax and assuming the role of a mercenary, working for credits, was what I did on Taris. I wasn't deliberately being an **** towards anyone, but I didn't put up with any crap either, so if someone was being a **** towards me, then they payed the price and got cut down. So in terms of personality, I was neutral at this stage, but in terms of actions and reasoning/motives for actions, I was DS all the way, however, I did side with the Hidden Beks, which can be considered as a LS scenario, as the Black Vulkars started on me, so they had to die. If the Hidden Beks had of attacked me first, then they would of died, but they were smart enough not to cross me.

I too originally disliked Bastila, I thought she was a stuck up mole, I wanted to kill her or at least attack her, but as the game progressed, my Revan fell in love with Bastila, and enjoyed stirring her up and flirting with her, as well as slowly give her the impression that the dark-side is nothing to be afraid of using, I felt I influenced her in the end.

As paranoid and annoying as Carth was, he was a pretty smart guy and respectable, also, I understood where he was coming from and when I found out that I was Revan (even though it was extremely obvious IMO that you were Revan) I could relate to him.

I wanted to kill Mission, for I found her to be an annoying, know it all, street-rat punk, after getting me into the Vulkar base, I no longer had a use for her, and wanted to kill her or throw her out of the party, same applies for Zaalbar, he turned out to be a sissy, coward and somewhat boring Wookie, he's got nothing on Chewbacca. And T3-M4 was far too boring and useless for my liking, after getting me into the Sith base on Taris, I wanted to reduce him to scrap, and sell his droid parts for credits...

Anyway, it's getting late, I'm too tired to carry on so I'll cut short right here and continue this tomorrow...

Male lightside he was one of the heads that they dont have any more.

he was a scoundrel/counseler and was not perfect but was the best chracter i ever made his droid destory came in handy at the end of the game

I think he was a single hilt

A LS Soldier/Guardian Male Revan, two lightsabers (One Blue, One Green) trying to help where he can in the galaxy, but not ignoring good deals or vigilante justice (i.e. willing to get a few DS points like killing Bendak Starkiller :))

You guys evidently didnt read The Architech's first post, he didnt want all that boring 'appearance' crap and what he wore and had, he wants to know from the perspective of your character what he had done on his journey, and what allignment he took and how he got there, not just 'he was a lightsider'

He wanted detail, not mere 3 lined posts

Edited by Revan_Returns

Guest The Architect
You guys evidently didnt read The Architech's first post, he didnt want all that boring 'appearance' crap and what he wore and had, he wants to know from the perspective of your character what he had done on his journey, and what allignment he took and how he got there, not just 'he was a lightsider'

He wanted detail, not mere 3 lined posts

Thanks for understanding and clarifying the point of my topic :) Give more detail people, similar to what 'Revan Returns' has done, not just the basic yada yada, at least some of you folks have given some detail, but some of you continue to be too basic, why was your Revan good/evil/neutral? What did your Revan do during his/her journey? How did your Revan treat his/her party members? Etc...

By the way, I won't continue on with my Revan until another day, there's not enough time for me tonight, I've got stuff to do...

Edited by The Architect

Ok, mine is an LS PC. Played DS about twice but concept of infinite fleet was hard to grasp, so will remain with LS.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

Hey there was nothing wrong with your description of 'your' Revan, it was an interesting read, it reminds me of a DSM Revan I had in one of my playthroughs. But yet again I could be wrong about my assumption of what your :"> means...

Well, my character is a she. Her name is Vaxenite Organis. Usually likes to assist in whatever difficulties are encountered. These range from dealing with excessive exploits of overdue debts with corporations involving Exchange leaders to including protection of life (both aliens and humans alike), be it an important person like a Republic member or another Jedi companion or Sith members who are not as convicted towards their vengeful beliefs like other Dark Jedi would be.

However, she is basically prone to follow her own instincts although cruelty would be an extreme word in terms of describing any extent to which involvement for her relates to consequences resulting from her actions. This occasionally places her at odds with Jedi masters, while companions describe her as not always being rational like they think she could and should. Sound familiar?

Abilities she feels important to her is combat fighting, flurry-like style often. Also, listening to problems if help is not always welcome nor needed all the time. Trust, especially since this is a frequent issue with Carth. Basically quite open towards Bastila, strangely. (Not too sure if it is due to gender) She is not strongly convicted or righteous towards her beliefs, hardly perhaps. Likes chatting up old people like Jolee for the sake of finding out his behaviour towards females and males alike as they often tell stories that are complexly challenging.

She would much prefer to hack through crowds of Dark Jedi or slow them down with Force abilities rather than using gadgets and terminals for subtle means. She remains unhesitant in using some forbidden force abilities in weakening opponents slightly if usual Force abilities provide inadequate defence, especially with companions. Regret is not exactly something that is allowed to demoralise her, even though Malak could be said to be a consequence of her actions under her former guise of being Revan. She spars with Bastila in the Rakatan temple and spares her misdeeds and self-induced hatred on Star Forge, believing that darkness occupies but a part of Bastila. (Just an interpreted version of how it actually is)

Thats what I thought of as an LS PC being a female and who fights with hardened strength of combat and as a Consular.

Preferred lightsaber colours usually would be green-like and viridian.

Character that she finds hard to get along with is Carth as he tends to be conscious of dark-sided related actions and behaviour.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Hey there was nothing wrong with your description of 'your' Revan, it was an interesting read, it reminds me of a DSM Revan I had in one of my playthroughs. But yet again I could be wrong about my assumption of what your :"> means...

No no, what that was for, was the fact that you where pointing out my upfront, somewhat disapointed post about what you where wanting from the thread

I don't read 'canon' and I don't care if it is or isn't canon.If there is references to canon it is coincidental or because I lack an imagination. :p

She comes from I don't know where as she was born in transit between some planet I don't know the name of and Alderann (sp?).Her mother was Nomi and her father was watsisname :p Andor Vex.Not very original but logical.

Though she was a good friend of Malak and Exile she could be full of herself at times well most of the time..She is a Consular,and they would both tease her about her lack of prowess with a light saber and she would comment about how men have more practice time because their always holding theirs,eventually she was good enough to use two sabers in battle,she couldn't beat Malak or Exile both Guardians.Still can't beat the Exile.

When ridding Taris of the Exchange she met and fell in love with Juhani though she had left the jedi cowards for good she told her she could use the force.I don't know what she saw in her perhaps she wasn't such a clingy-velcro-claws,before she fell.

A lightsider though without light-side mastery.She spared those that she could in the game,and kicked herself later for not realizing what lying scumbags the jedi are,well except for Vandar of course.For someone so bright she can be thick.Long after she morned the death of her friend Malak,she finally figured out why he hated her so much.

She thought Exile would kill her and there was the problem of the ancient sith so she left to save the Republic.[I spit on the Republic it is not the galaxy. ] <_<

After K2 when she returned from unknown space she brought the ancient sith knowledge with her and kept it hidden,until the time of Krieaism,founded jointly by her and the Exile with followers of both exsith and newly found force sensitives.That is yet to happen as is the Empire of Mandalor.....Vexing little details such as what to do with Vandar.She hasn't trained any students and I don't know if she will,thats more the Exile I think. :ermm:

Inanne ramblings on the fiction in my head.

P. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:ermm: Whats with the '....' Vaxen? :o You calling me dotty. :D

I like your interpretation,it makes sense.I am not such an eloquent writer,and Revan is difficult for me to describe.

She dislikes the injustices perpetrated by the republic but still sides with them.In the game.But wishes a painful death upon Roland Wann.She actually likes the walking carpet,is not mean to Carth but doesn't like him mothering her,she respect him as a friend and comrade so was hurt when he turned on her after the Leviathan.Greatly relieved he didn't hate her and would even talk to her afterwards.

She tried not to be a bitch to Bastilla but it was too much fun their like sisters really.She helped Bastilla see the error and being the martyr she blamed herself.

When talking to Canderous she felt honored he respected her so much and guilty for thinking mandalorians barbaric.Not wanting to appear weak she turned to bravado and sarcasm,a personality trait of the old Revan.She got tired of all the killing and was depressed after finding out who she really was.

I am not sure if the other post was what The Architect wanted I tend to switch between me and what the Exile thinks.... :o OMG I am a Fan Boy >_<

P. :p

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Umm.. who is Roland Wann?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)