Hitman: The Movie

Krookie

Maybe they can get Uwe Boll to direct.  :shifty:

He's a bit like Ed Wood, just without the talent.

He does have one talent though, three movies on the bottom #100 list on imdb requires "something" :-"

As for 47, he just doesn't remind me of Vin Diesel in any way. Heck, Bruce Willis could do a better 47, even a guy with hair would do a better 47 ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He could pull it of (deisel) if he applied himself how he does with riddick. He needs all the intensity and none of the personality.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jason Statham's build is wrong for 47.

Diesel will do fine if he gets a good script and he puts out some effort. I think he probably will because he's a self professed nerd. I don't see him wanting to mess it up or not taking it seriously.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm not quite sure why folks are so hard on Vin Deisel. He's an action star, he's done some neat sci-fi stuff, and he still plays D&D. Here are some things to keep in mind when watching him.

1. He's a one dimensional actor. That's not a problem, as long as he stays within that dimension.

2. That one dimension is a tough guy character. If you go to see him giving an emotional performance, you will probably be let down. If you go to see him bust balls, you will find your expectations met.

3. He's not a writer or director. If the movie sucks, it's probably not his fault. A director needs to know how to use his actors.

4. Action movies are usually not plausible and rarely have thought provoking plots. When you go to see a Vin Diesel action flick, don't expect high art. Expect explosions and fight scenes.

I liked Vin Diesel in Pitch Black too.

While a smaller role, I also liked him in Saving Private Ryan.  He was a "decent" character :o

I didn't know he was in SPR...hmm, probably just didn't notice him. ;)

And he makes a great quiet tough guy, and can feign a decent air of intellectualism, which is great for 47.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

He was Private Caparzo, the one that said it was the "decent thing to do" when grabbing the little french girl.

He gets shot by the German sniper in town, and was a friend of Private Mellish, the Jewish soldier in the squad. He died in the street holding a letter to his father, asking Mellish to send it.

Edited by alanschu

Ah. A joyful scene, to be sure. :(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Saving Private Ryan is a movie that evokes a ton of emotional responses from me when I watch it.

Which is likely why it's one of my favourite movies of all time.

Given that actually Overlord survivors commented that the Omaha scene at the beginning was frighteningly life like, it made me like the movie any more. They did not hold back or romaticize war at all. And in doing so made a much more memorable movie.