Favorite Planets and why

I was just wondering what everybodies favorite planet was and why. Also some of the funny or interesting things that happened{like a glitch or strange situation that you got into.}

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this topic!

My favorite is Onderon in iziz. i don't know why but it just feels good to get away from that whole dxun freedon nadds tomb thing and back to your own character again; Not to mention that the first time i played the freedon nadd tomb I got all the way to the end and I did the stupidest thing. When I was about to die I saved on my only files and so of course every time I loaded them I just loaded up to get killed by the sith master. Boy did I learn from that mistake!java script:emoticon(':shifty:')

Korriban is a planet with ancient knowledge of the Dark Side and full of mysteries.

Dxun is another favorite, it's where the Mandalorian War started so there is a lot of history there.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Dxun was fun when I had Visas leading my party, having her resisting the challenge of the dark side energy in the tomb really strengthened her character's story, but having her give in just ever so slightly at the end and kept some drama in her meditation in the lightside of the force and breaking away from Nihilus on the Ravager.

Dxun, for the tomb and the camp and the overall atmosphere

Dant. comes in close 2nd; I like its quests and its concluding battle.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nar Shaddaa for me. Provides an interesting option of encountering galactic crime where Sith are not always involved directly in things like smuggling, and slavery. Bounty hunting and Exchange probably reflected some sort of likeness from SW Episode V: TESB and how Vader also hired hunters to track Skywalker down.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Mandalore

Why, it's the damn home of the Mandalorians. That's all the reason I'll ever need.

No, Acctually thats Dxun... DXUN! *shivers* Its like the Shadowlands revisited and gets boring after you play kotor2 more then twice.

Iziz was alright

Nar Shadaa was the best in Kotor2 IMO, It was like Corucsant but dark and corrupt, no order and it was interesting to see what the wars effects where upon people, and there where so many side quests *drool* and so much opportinuty for darkside actions and turning your party to the darkside :)

Dantooine K1 FTW, it was like a place for inner peace, very tranquil and peacefull and just lookign and the background, the endless plains the music and the sunset :-

Mandalore is a planet too

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ziost - Many forgotten Sith secrets remain here.

Dathomir - Chu'unthor crash-landed here. Chu'unthor may contain some valuable Jedi teachings or perhaps some interesting artifacts.

Tython - Inception of the first Jedi Order.

Ossus - Home of the Great Jedi Library.

Thosa - Birthplace of Jedi Master Odan-Urr.

Corellia - Corellians assisted in the construction of the Star Forge. Perhaps the Corellians have backround knowledge of the Celestials and their technologies.

• 2 weeks later...

Dxun for its visual, green-like environment with occasional rain. Also part of Mandalorian past that was mentioned in first game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧