What's with Circuit City?

They've marked a lot of games down to $8.96 when other companies are still selling these games in the $20 and up range. Does this means Circuit City might be going under or have they just decided to mark down a lot of games?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/categorylis...AGE_ACTION=&c=1 (Just work your way down the lists)

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The legend of Zelda: A link to the Past, Super Mario 2: Super Mario World, Metroid: Zero Mission...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I didn't see any worthwhile PC games in that list. Plenty of XBOX games, although most of the good ones such as Indigo Prophecy, Burnout: Revenge, Halo Triple Pack, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia etc. etc. seem to be out of stock both online and offline :(. I'll pay my local store a visit tomorrow just in case.

Gun is...I may actually get it now.

I thought you had it already?

Well now it's dirt cheap. <_<

Nope, and yep; in that order :D

We will have to call you Mrs. Hades. ;)

In which case, let's hope history doens't repeat itself and Darque doesn't try to stab poor Hades to death.

manthing2.jpg

I didn't see any worthwhile PC games in that list. Plenty of XBOX games, although most of the good ones such as Indigo Prophecy, Burnout: Revenge, Halo Triple Pack, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia etc. etc. seem to be out of stock both online and offline :(. I'll pay my local store a visit tomorrow just in case.

I'm really surprised the Halo Triple Pack is there. I'm pretty sure that usualy sells for about $40 (Someplaces even $60). I probably won't be able find any of the games I want today when I head to Circuit City (They'll probably be out of stock).

the games suck ;)

Also Knights of the Republic II: The Sith Lords is on the list (for Xbox).

Edited by Craigboy2