I FOUND SOMETHING!!!

Ok... i don't know if this is news (i just signe up on the forum as you can tell by my post #) but i found a way to avoid fighting that one huge storm beast... the one you fight with no escape cuz the walls went up. All you have to do is walk closly as possible on the right side almost litterally along the wall and you'll make it out w/o having to fight it. I don't know if this is also true if you walk along the left side.... but w/e.

I would like some feedback... see if this works for you.

I thought you had to kill it to unlock both gates,,, Its easy enough to kill if you have Force Crush or Force Storm etc, so no need to avoid it. Im sure if you had a high enough Stealth you could sneak past it, but as I said I thought it had to die... Its suprising what new info you can find here, even 2 years after the game came out :)

I had a glitch with the storm beast where the gates closed and no monster appeared. I just walked over to the gate and into the academy. I guess you could use ranged blaster to snipe at it...or perhaps equip mira's wrist launcher to the PC.

iceman1731.jpg

I also thought that one had to be killed to progress. Guess I never really tried sneaking past. Interesting to know, thanks!

...I never had the patience to get to lvl 50. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Patience is the power of wisdom.

No seriously, I think that once your at lv. 30 your perfect. I just wanted to get at lv. 50 to have 1000 HP/1000 FP and loads of powers, feats, stats and more...

Or could use Insanity against beast and master speed. If you took an Assassin, sneak attack damage would be added.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

but its easier to just kill it cuz it gives u xp and every time i kill it i gain a lvl

and btw: HOW DO U GET TO LVL 50. THAT WOULD TAKE WAAAY TO MUCH TIME :thumbsup:

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

Mines

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I use Mines when Hanharr comes to get Mira. Even as a Jedi, it is not a cakewalk...

If you want to kill that beast the long way, keep poisoning him with Poison Grenades/Mines :shifty:

If you are a Jedi Guardian/weapon master or a Sith Marauder, then he should be no problem anyways :o

Master Speed/Critical Strike might assist. Increase Str mod to as high as possible and use strength stims also. Double damage and stun will keep beast unresponsively still. All that is needed is a hit to stun.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧