Saber color = what?

I don't think pink is a bad colour for a light saber ,it could cause confusion for the enemy ,they might question your ability. I am confident in my masculinity I just don't like pink.

Since none have got my previous obscure comment about red ,slipping into obscurity and death at the height of powers. The answer was Vivaldi. It was the 28th of July the day he died in Vienna in 1741.

PHILISTINES. <_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I don't think pink is a bad colour for a light saber ,it could cause confusion for the enemy ,they might question your ability. I am confident in my masculinity I just don't like pink.

Since none have got my previous obscure comment about red ,slipping into obscurity and death at the height of powers. The answer was Vivaldi. It was the 28th of July the day he died in Vienna in 1741.

PHILISTINES. <_<

I'm confident in my sexuailty as well. I'm not saying pink would be cool for confusing the enemy. I just think it would be an awesome color..

Well, any thoughts about what colours cyan and orange might be related to?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

For the Xbox, Xbox live is needed to get Yavin Station.

*is a proud and foolhardy Xbox user*

I dont have xbox live because I wouldnt play on it enough, nor would I pay fo something that should be free......such as WoW <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

For the Xbox, Xbox live is needed to get Yavin Station.

*is a proud and foolhardy Xbox user*

:huh: *Is a cheap Xbox user*

Well, any thoughts about what colours cyan and orange might be related to?

Not orange....But I think that colours that are made by mixing others could mean a mix of philosophy....or a mix of whatever the others represent. Cyan is blueish green so it could be a mix of Guardian And Consular......I can't remember how to make orange. Also some musicians and composers assign colours to keys ,there is a mention of the force being like a symphony and Dispimple changes dialog for the three base Jedi classes. So that is a possibility though I doubt it.

Based on who GL gets the music from he wouldn't know good music if someone beat him over the head with the 1812 overture. He would probably think Tchaikovsky borrowed it from Williams. <_<

End Rant.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.