Saber color = what?

Do you mean like a vibroblade?

Or a lightsaber that has the ability to stun? Cos there are certain crystals than can stun.

I mean a pink lighstaber...One that functions like the others.

Well, pink could be available as a unique crystal in game. Recall those ones from K1 like Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian that varied slightly with regards to effects apart from simply colour. Just an idea.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh I see. Probably that's the only advantage there is for the PC version. I agree: Dual sabers are awesome. But I go with blue & green.

Yeah I guess that's cool. I wonder if there's a possibility for a double-bladed lightsaber with like for instance, a red end and a blue end. I'm not saying I'd like it, it'd probably look stupid..But It should be something they should put in.

I was thinking bout that myself a few days ago but I think it wouldn't be a very good idea. It would be like having 2 double-bladed lightsabers, now that would be a better idea IMO. :lol:

Edited by Alec

I was thinking bout that myself a few days ago but I think it wouldn't be a very good idea. It would be like having 2 double-bladed lightsabers, now that would be a better idea IMO.  :lol:

Now that I think of that that would be incredibly awesoem. But what about like a foursides lighstaber?? Like has anyone played final fantasy 7? the ninja has that big like 4 sided boomerang that she throws and catches? What if there was a lighstaber like that? Or even just weiling a 4 sided for close combat would be difficult but would proably have its pay off....Yeah im rambling.

I think we would cut our arms off in a few seconds...

I played FF7 and FF8 and I thought it was a bit exagerated to have that 4 sided boomerang.

It would be better to wield 4 lightsabers like Grievous, but yet again, it was cause more trouble than with two. Obi-Wan destroyed all 4 lightsabers... cos they are extemely difficult to handle and uncomfortable.

I think we would cut our arms off in a few seconds...

I played FF7 and FF8 and I thought it was a bit exagerated to have that 4 sided boomerang.

It would be better to wield 4 lightsabers like Grievous, but yet again, it was cause more trouble than with two. Obi-Wan destroyed all 4 lightsabers... cos they are extemely difficult to handle and uncomfortable.

Well to be fair pretty much every weapon or fight scene on starwars is unrealistic.

Other than red = Sith, there's no real meaning to lightsaber blade colors.  Whatever the individual Jedi wants.

Exactly. In fact, even the Sith weren't necessarily obligated to use red, since Darth Vader did keep his blue blade until the end of EPIII.

As for Mace Windu, his use of a purple crystal was because he saved one of the rock creatures on the planet of Hurrikane, and was given the crystal as a reward.

Other than the blue / yellow / green colors that were stated in KOTOR1, there's no real color association, and once the Jedi lost their sources of the multiple colors of crystals, they pretty much used only blue and green crystals from Ilum. At that point, it was pretty much whatever crystal "called" out to its user during the trials in the Ilum caves.

Do you mean like a vibroblade?

Or a lightsaber that has the ability to stun? Cos there are certain crystals than can stun.

I mean a pink lighstaber...One that functions like the others.

Well, pink could be available as a unique crystal in game. Recall those ones from K1 like Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian that varied slightly with regards to effects apart from simply colour. Just an idea.

I ,*scratches head and looses more hair* did not know the Mantle of the Force or Heart of the Guardian crystals were in K1. I had only heard of them from a Fanfiction. They must be on the PC version ,what colour are they?

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The former is cyan-like visually. Latter is orange-reddish. Both are found on space station located on Yavin planet in K1. Find it on EH Galaxy map (It is a red-orange planet) Those crystals cost at least 22,000 credits or more, sold by Rodian vendor on space station and only available after having visiting him three times. Defeat Trandoshans that ambush Rodian vendor on third visit who use thermal detonators as throwing weapons. Both crystals have varying bonuses to effects like damage, force point regeneration and other peripheral effects. Best to try it out to see for oneself if this is first time.

(As usual, things never seem to come easily without effort of some kind)

Whether X-box has them in game, am not exactly certain.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The former is cyan-like visually. Latter is orange-reddish. Both are found on space station located on Yavin planet in K1. Find it on EH Galaxy map (It is a red-orange planet) Those crystals cost at least 22,000 credits or more, sold by Rodian vendor on space station and only available after having visiting him three times. Defeat Trandoshans that ambush Rodian vendor on third visit who use thermal detonators as throwing weapons. Both crystals have varying bonuses to effects like damage, force point regeneration and other peripheral effects. Best to try it out to see for oneself if this is first time.

(As usual, things never seem to come easily without effort of some kind)

Whether X-box has them in game, am not exactly certain.

:lol: Don't you hate having to work for something.

It is possible the Xbox has them also ,with the upgrade you can get from live ,which I don't have. It is like the other items ,Thinking...some kind of amour that is good for mission ,of course I am going by what other people have said...looks again. They aren't like normal colour crystals with bonus features are they? Because that would suck....cheating is bad mmkay.

Jesse ,and Juxtaposed_One ,

Yes I think someone was lying about yellow crystals being for a Bounty Hunter Jedi. Why would a Jedi be a bounty hunter ,certainly a Sentinel or ,Watchman/women/tranzgender could be like that with all the skills ,and there is Mira.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.