in k2 the first time through there were cut scenes with carth, and a convo with carth and bastilla but the next time i played carth was replaced with a bald guy, and no convo

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I believe that's dependant on the choices you make during the first convo with Atton.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

DS Revan made Carth-sandwich

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I liked carth

So did I, although I understand why a lot of people don't. The complaining and not trusting can get old after a while -- I just happen to love the angst. ;) I thought he was a great character with a lot of depth, but the script didn't really do him justice.

Eww...Carth-sandwich... :x

and Bastila appears only if Revan is LSM.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Eww...Carth-sandwich... :x

and Bastila appears only if Revan is LSM.

A holo recording of her if you are DSM.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Forgot that. But doesn

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, you'll get the holo-recording of DS Bastila on Korriban if you set Revan as DSF too.

Edited by The Architect

Not if LSF.

my ranking of "versions" of k1:

1. LSM

2. DSF

3.DSM

4.LSF

For K2:

1.LSM

2.LSF

3.DSM

4.DSF

I'm a glad you see the light...er dark.

What

Edited by Xard

Guest The Architect

I thought that it was obvious that you set Revan's gender/alignment on Peragus during that conversation with Atton while he's in that security cell, but obviously not, it seems that people are still confused and don't realise that you set Revan's gender/alignment. KOTOR II is not based off a fixed 'canon' Revan.

First time through I set him as Dark Sided, as I hadn't played the original KOTOR and all I bothered to read on the internet was the start of an article that said Darth Revan. Second time playing through as female lightsided though I got his settings right, and was rewarded with nostalgic things like Carth and a full colour Bastila ;)

BTW Xard, I think the character thread thing is a great idea.

Edited by KaanFun-We

I don't know why, but I can never be darksided, at least without being lightsided first. I honestly feel bad ripping people off and killing poor little midget aliens etc. The character needs to have a struggle and the way I go to the dark side has to be through the more anger side of things. Lightsided is always better IMO