Larry Elmore Interview

Gorth

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue1/cover.htm

The old man is still alive and and kicking (and painting).

With Keith Parkinson dead (R.I.P.) they just don't make artists like that anymore :lol:

And since this is shameless website plugging, you might also have a look at a political incorrect games developer doing some (George) Bush Whacking, up and coming young writers (Baley) if you for some reason missed his excellent writing here in WoT and last but not least, some words about the sad subject of suicide.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My guess is, thats why Elmore suddely started doing the Everquest artwork.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue1/cover.htm

The old man is still alive and and kicking (and painting).

With Keith Parkinson dead (R.I.P.) they just don't make artists like that anymore :p

And since this is shameless website plugging, you might also have a look at a political incorrect games developer doing some (George) Bush Whacking, up and coming young writers (Baley) if you for some reason missed his excellent writing here in WoT and last but not least, some words about the sad subject of suicide.

That's pretty cool, though it would have been a little bit better if you had started a thread dedicated to the whole E-zine(|hint<->hint|), Josan seems to deem it a pretty big step.

And if you're wondering about the bolded part:

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue1/walkabout.htm

It's pretty old. But I like it. Oh, and the bio originally ended with this poem

There were 24 Virgin Girls in my grandmother's village

I know this because I stayed up one night

Counting them as they walked by my window

You can tell, I guess, by the way they walk

There's something in their walk

And I tried proving it

But teen girls are hard to talk to

When you're only 8.

Good Luck.

If my name would be Dragos I would use it always and specially practice sentences/situations that would make other people say my name.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm probably missing some innate reason as to why my first name would warrant such drastic measures.

So, Kir, did you like it? I mean if you did you could like, drop a message over at Winterwind, it doesn't bite.

wow. a quick scan of puuk's "rant" and i realize what the word "ideology" really means. he took the absolute left-wing blog version of every one of his "points" against bush. certainly there's merit in some of it, but c'mon.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

wow.  a quick scan of puuk's "rant" and i realize what the word "ideology" really means.  he took the absolute left-wing blog version of every one of his "points" against bush.  certainly there's merit in some of it, but c'mon.

taks

You may want to do more than a quick scan. A lot of what I was bitching about is based on hard facts. It's easy to look up everything I mentioned, hence that's why I included links and encouraged anyone who disagreed (or agreed) to look it up for themselves. The deficit and debt? Not pulled out of my ass but an ever-growing fact. The scandals and corruption? You only need to read the news that's out there (and not FOX News, the neo-con propaganda machine) - international news, even. Halliburton no bid contracts are a fact, not fiction. Bush family getting their annual income from oil - fact, not fiction. Nothing I complained about was pulled out of thin air. It's common knowledge and only people with their heads in the sand choose to ignore it or believe it's not true.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on which side you're on), even turning a blind eye is failing considering how many Republicans are trying to distance themselves from this current administration. Let's face it, the people in power are NOT Republicans. Republicans believe in fiscal responsibility (I used to be one, I know), but there is absolutely nothing fiscally responsible about this administration. Going from a $240+ billion surplus to over $500 billion debt is irresponsible. Having a deficit of almost $9 trillion is fiscally irresponsible. Having China holding that debt is fiscally irresponsible.

So, show me how