Atton Fangirl video

Finally got around to trying Windows Moviemaker. The video's pretty rough and I have no idea how fast it'll stream-download for anyone not on broadband - probably not very. It's just a silly video of Atton pics and tiny video snippets to a song.

(Boy trying to time images/video to music/lyrics is hard, I gave up trying after the first half of the thing.)

The question I have is: Moviemaker saves in .wmv. I don't like that format. Are there any decent (and cheap) 'moviemakers' that will save as an .avi instead, that people like? I have an editor...but nothing but moviemaker to make movies.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pinnalce Studio doesn't seem to get very good user reviews, on average - sounds like it renders very slow. But the price range is what I mean by cheap...$150 or less. As long as it isn't $600. <_<

I do like the 'strip/timeline' interface too - works for my nubbish lazy self. I just don't like Moviemaker. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh yeah, Pinnacle renders damn slow, that

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Nothing like I have seen before. Was terrific.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh yeah, Pinnacle renders damn slow, that

No problem LC :-

Nice video too, I was finally able to watch it

LMAO its just the same scenes over and over

That is what makes it great (w00t) Atton is... :-

LMAO its just the same scenes over and over

Atton being the goon he is

Yeah I saw Atton walking to Kreia about 20 times...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

We are stuck in a loop

Atton got 'stuck' in the game a couple times for me a while back, which is where those came from. The Kreia bit is from the Telos convo they have early on. It seemed appropriate to the 'spin me round' lyric.

I should've made it shorter tho - but was too lazy to change the music by then - I didn't have Pinnacle (or anything else) and couldn't change it easily. :lol: Now that I do, I'll have to think of something else fun to make when I have the time.