Jedi or not?

I convert the ones I prefer to hang around with, and leave the others alone. :) I was hooked on Sentinels (?), the one who always had way more skills than she ever seemed to need. So I just liked the NPC's as firepower. Plus I liked the uniformity of three saber fighters together.

Sometimes it was hard to get enough decent crystals for all the lightsabers I wanted to use, tho. heheh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Would train some characters like Atton and Handmaiden. Disciple also, sometimes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I convert them because I prefer a party of melee, force users over ranged.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Me too. They were, after all, Lost Jedi and K3 (if it ever comes out) propably presumes that player converted them to jedis.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I convert everyone but Atton. Atton as a Jedi just doesn't feel right...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I always looked at it differently from most people. If I was playing light side I wanted to convert them to rebuild the jedi order, because most jedi were dead. If I was playing dark side I wanted to convert them to rebuild the sith order and restore it to its former glory. Aside from that they will be better fighters if allowed to become jedi/dark jedi and can provide support with force powers as opposed to non jedi like mandalore who are bad. Also I like to take on one of my crew members on as my apprentice and give him/her a lightsaber as initiation into the jedi order. I pick my apprentice based on who has the best build and fighting capabilities. My apprentice is different then my other crew members in that he/she is always with me.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force

So far, I tend to leave Mira as a Scout simply due to her prowess with ranged attacks. Just giving her any armour that reduces damage and enables life regeneration helps. Besides, she works well with another force user like say, Atton in a party.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

So far, I tend to leave Mira as a Scout simply due to her prowess with ranged attacks. Just giving her any armour that reduces damage and enables life regeneration helps. Besides, she works well with another force user like say, Atton in a party.

I have to agree with you that Mira is an exception b/c of her ranged abilities. She is perhapes the only party member you should consider not making a jedi. Her abilities with a lightsaber are mediocre. Her extra ranged damage from her scout abilities are just to much to ignore.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force

I converted all that i could was only able to convert bao once though :lol: the option only came up once proply a glith

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I converted all that i could was only able to convert bao once though  :lol:  the option only came up once proply a glith

Bao is hard to talk to. I have a savegame editor and can max out his influence and still have trouble talking to him. I dont think its a glitch I just think the designers made it way to hard to convert him.

This leads me to another question. Do you use armor for mira or atton? I usually let them keep their clothes and raise their dex.

Umm... Why? :x

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Could simply be due to Disciple's name, its theme.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧