Party missing in Telos - Ithorians

Hello all, this is my first post, and regrettably, not a happy one, I have a problem...

After completing the Ithorian's Czerka quest, I find that Atton and Kreia are missing, and nowhere to be found! Anyone have anythougts? This is my first time playing KoTOR, so, just in case, please watch for spoilers.

Since I'm asking questions already, how do I play, or at the very least learn to play pazaak?

Check to see that you are not in Solo mode, but in party mode. Party members will not follow your PC if you have switched to solo.

Have you tried bring up the party member selection menu to see if Kreia and Atton could be selected?

You can always ask Atton about playing pazaak and he would be make for an initial practice opponent.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Thanks for replying...unfortunatedly, none of those were the case, I can't even toggle Solo on or off (implying I HAVE no party to begin with) , nor can I find them on the Character screens...at least now I can learn Pazaak...

Anything else? I have the feeling I MIGHT have to replay the game...

Which part of the Ithorian quest are you on now?

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

It was on the station...it went like this, I went over to the Ithorians and completed their first two quests, with the Exchange and what-not...after that, they asked me to find incriminating evidence on Czerka, suggesting I paid a visit to the employee in the cantina, who told me to get B-4D4 to enter the mainframe. So I went over to the technician with the credentials, got them from him and proceeded to the Czerka building...there, I showed them to B-4D4. When I did, my party was still complete. After showing him the credentials and telling him to follow me, I showed up at the Ithorian compound, controling only B-4D4, and got my orders to enter the mainframe. So I went to Czerka and did just that, however, when I returned to the Ithorians to report my success, I found myself controling ONLY my rather striking Jedi-ett Zof

This part where only your character is with you after the droid returns to Chodo Habat is not really a bug. Bring up the character selection screen by pressing L and select Atton and Kreia's portraits before choosing ok. (assuming you are playing PC version of Kotor 2)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Ahh! Excellent! I'm indebted to you, I didn't want to spend the rest of the day in Peragus...again...

Thank you very much, I wish you good health...now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go play. :)

• 11 years later...

I made an account just to say that this twelve year old forum was very helpful, and thank you! I had no idea that I could press "L" in order to pull up the party selection screen, and I really needed Kreia and Atton to help me fight the Czerka mercenaries that invaded the Ithorian compound, because, after multiple attempts, I was unsuccessful on my own. This is my first time playing the game, so I'm still getting used to the mechanics and whatnot (I played the first KOTOR about a year ago and loved it).

I really doubt that anybody will ever see this comment, but, if you do, thanks!

• 2 years later...

I just wanted to say that i made an account also. Just to say that this forum helped me tremendously. Fifteen damn years later...apparently. which is awesome. first time i played the game in 17 years. this and the 1st one really got me into rpgs, and gaming in general. shout out to #KillerViolin....i read your post...

• 11 months later...