Pearl Harbor Zero Hour Help!

:devil: ok guys. look ive been playing pearl harbor zero hour and ive been reading about this cheat that says you can use a battleship by pressing the enter key and then typing in bigboy. ive tried this about 13 times and still nothing has happened.is this cheat a hoax or am i just doing something wrong? any answers or explanations would be GREATLEY APPRECIATED!!!

Worked with Psychonauts.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Why did it take me so long to figure out that our pal Revan2005 is an alt?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He is?

:wub:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Okay, guys, whether he's an alt or not, let's stick to his question. Of course, I don't understand it so someone else will have to answer. I tend to think that Nartwak must have the right of it considering his post.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It's obviously an alt of Nartwak in an attempt for him to seem competent by answering the question. That's right ladies and gentlemen, and Eldar. We've been had.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

NArt, you meanie! :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You see Nartwak, your first mistake was showing us that you knew what game he was talking about. You were the first, and only one.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah I got nothing.

:)  ok guys. look ive been playing pearl harbor zero hour and ive been reading about this cheat that says you can use a battleship by pressing the enter key and then typing in bigboy. ive tried this about 13 times and still nothing has happened.is this cheat a hoax or am i just doing something  wrong? any answers or explanations would be GREATLEY APPRECIATED!!!

mesa tink yousa need to stop cheatin'

Another alt to throw me off the trail!

Yeah, I got nothing.

:)  ok guys. look ive been playing pearl harbor zero hour and ive been reading about this cheat that says you can use a battleship by pressing the enter key and then typing in bigboy. ive tried this about 13 times and still nothing has happened.is this cheat a hoax or am i just doing something  wrong? any answers or explanations would be GREATLEY APPRECIATED!!!

mesa tink yousa need to stop cheatin'

mesa thinks you should shut up! :angry:

Kind of like you, without the funny.

Zing.