NWN2-Behind the scenes-Part 1

Hey, what is this registering crap?? :angry:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

From the description of Zombies:

While they are not known for their smarts, and with a surprising tendency to walk into adventurer-laid traps and deadfalls, their sheet numbers and resistance to damage tend to make them dangerous foes.

I understand the desire for order when the zombie horde takes an afternoon nap, but why should adventurers fear their "sheet numbers?" :ermm:

Can't see the movie - even after I've registered everytime I log on I get kicked to the atari.uk page and can't get back to the NWN2 one.

To be honest, the same thing is happening to me.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I figure this isn't worth a whole new thread so I'll post it here.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1987896/

According to IMDB these two ladies are voice actors in NWN2. One voices a character named Qara, the other lends her voice to someone named Neeshka.

Heja Sverige!!

Wow, the girl voicing Neeshka is gorgeous.

:) X100000

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

According to IMDB these two ladies are voice actors in NWN2. One voices a character named Qara, the other lends her voice to someone named Neeshka.

According to those links, the two ladies are twins and have the same name. :D

Good tidbit info find. I always like the 'faces behind the voices' stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Looks like I made a few people here a little bit happier! ^_^

Yay! :x)

Heja Sverige!!

WoW! she was on All of my Children and Guiding Light. Nothing but the best for NWN2 is seems. :luck:"

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson