So like, North Korea

Fenghuang

So has anyone else been reading about the seven missles they've shot off lately?

I keep telling people that the reason the launches failed was because of Sam Fisher and Third Echelon, and that I'd played this level before and everything turns out alright, and that despite their misguided execution they're just trying to wish us a happy 4th of July by attempting to participate in the blowing up of things, but apparently this stuff is pretty serious.

o:)

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

A misguided attempt by Kim to wish you a happy 4th July?

ROYTFL

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I kinda feel bad for North Korea, what with them sucking so much at everything besides brutal inhumane methods of torture.

Nah only kidding, let's all point and laugh :lol:

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Funny it was July 4th.

Well they wanted to pull a 9/11, Kim Jong Il is so unoriginal.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

A misguided attempt by Kim to wish you a happy 4th July?

ROYTFL

Well they're essentially gigantic fireworks...

Except I lit bottle rockets that apparently traveled farther than their new missle.

SO really, I think I should be given assurances that the US won't attack me and a light-water nuclear reactor

Yeah! Let's slaughter an entire nation because the current regime is insane. Good idea! :wub:)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Our administration isn't insane, they know exactly what they're doing. And of course, I meant North Korean since, apparently, mass murder of civilians is ok with you. :wub:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast