is it possible to............

No you can't get it from doing Telos only at the start of the game. You need to get the parts for it found on Nar Shaddaa. Those who only did Telos probably cheated.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Atris lightsaber colour was a close resemblance to cyan in terms of conceptual posters, but ended up using a red one towards near end of game.

Kreia's was something close to green/viridian, but she used floating purple sabers. These being some examples of colour confusion for saber users.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

:lol: vaxen83,how does that help chos echo?

I can only say that it is like with KOTOR 1,Bastilla on Korriban and LS Bastilla on the Unknown Planet,art for the purpose of confusion,WHICH IS NOT ART! <_< I am talking to you Stravinsky! :geek:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Anyway, getting back to topic. (Sorry, a bit carried away)

Basically, any first planet that is gotten to after Telos, three parts have to be obtained for sabers. Can be Nar Shaddaa, Dantooine or any planet. K2 is structured in such a way that it is not possible to not get those three parts for your first saber. Talk to Bao-Dur after obtaining them and he will fix it for you.

Some upgrades for sabers include Ultimate Diatum Cells, Expert Fencing Emitters, and Adegan Lens. Bao-Dur's skills will assist with creating these items. Your PC needs to have Repair skill as almost every time components are broken down from unneeded items, amount of components obtained is based on Exile's repair skill rather than repair skills from party members.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Exile's repair/treat injury skills are not really used for raid on Freedon Nadd's tomb after arriving back at Dxun. Also, another character's repair and treat injury skill (whoever is using workbench/lab station) will be used when say before Exile is rescued from G0T0's yacht.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Technically, you can get it on Telos, but only under this circumstance:

You already have a color crystal and two parts (one from Czerka / Ithorians, and one from one of the other planets), but haven't hit 75% light or dark yet.

You go back to Telos, and do some more good / evil, triggering the Visas / Nihilus scene, then board the Ebon Hawk. Now you fight Visas, and get the third part.

Otherwise, no, you cannot get a lightsaber until after you've visited one planet other than Telos (Peragus doesn't count).

Atris lightsaber colour was a close resemblance to cyan in terms of conceptual posters, but ended up using a red one towards near end of game.

Kreia's was something close to green/viridian, but she used floating purple sabers. These being some examples of colour confusion for saber users.

Are you sure? Atris' lightsaber was always blue from beginning to end (yes, even the Telos Polar Academy fight) when I played K2.

Red saber was some sort of a bug, if my memory works

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Atris' saber is identical to the one you told Atton about, until she turns to the dark side, then it goes red.

That's my lightsaber.If you tell atton it was a double-blade she does not have a double at the end.I did not know there was a bug for Atris's lightsaber as it has always been my lightsaber in the beginning and a single red at the ending. :shifty:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

So far, Atris' lightsaber has been red. Have yet to see her with a blue saber in TSL.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

So far, Atris' lightsaber has been red. Have yet to see her with a blue saber in TSL.

You have PC version like me?

If my memory works, in Xbox version it was blue. It was later fixed by mod... or atleast altered to blue one that she uses in promotional pictures

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I never encountered Atris in her Darth Traya outfit. Perhaps it was cut? I saw an image of it in the Kotor 2 guide.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Atris with a red lightsaber is no bug. That's what was intended. It was also intended for her to be wearing her dark side robes but the devs cut it since they realized that she wouldn't have time to whip up a bunch of dark robes between when she meets with Kreia and the encounter with the PC. However, since red crystals can usually be found within Sith Holocrons, she had time to change her blade.

I never encountered Atris in her Darth Traya outfit. Perhaps it was cut? I saw an image of it in the Kotor 2 guide.

Yeah, I got the Kotor2 guide and the picture of atris in the Darth Traya outfit is shown for your battle with her. Too bad; i thought it looked really cool. <_<

Atris' saber is identical to the one you told Atton about, until she turns to the dark side, then it goes red.

That's my lightsaber.If you tell atton it was a double-blade she does not have a double at the end.I did not know there was a bug for Atris's lightsaber as it has always been my lightsaber in the beginning and a single red at the ending. :)

Lightsaber thief

No beleive it is not a bug and i dont think there is a darth tyara coustme for her

That's my lightsaber.If you tell atton it was a double-blade she does not have a double at the end.I did not know there was a bug for Atris's lightsaber as it has always been my lightsaber in the beginning and a single red at the ending. :o

Lightsaber thief

No beleive it is not a bug and i dont think there is a darth tyara coustme for her

How wrong you are (about Traya costume)