Power Cell

The one you get for the landspeeder comes from Lassavou who is on the docks area.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The one you get for the landspeeder comes from Lassavou who is on the docks area.

Be sure to go to the docks first when you land on the planet. If you go to another area and move the quest forward (you can tell by seeing movies) then you will never finish repairing the speeder.

Im pretty sure that you go in this order, docks, entertainment area, refugee sector. That will allow you to finish the speeder.

No ... you get one and only one power cell ... if you have decent computer skill (at least I think it's comp ... it's been a while), you can fix the console without the cell ... or you can solve the puzzle without fixing the console (involves more running, guessing, or cheating - knowing the order beforehand - but possible).

I think a Spike did it for me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I can trasport you to places faster. What I really wanted was the influence you can get from Atton and Bao Dur. Plus I have never fixed the speeder before because I am always missing at least one part. This time I had everything else but the power cell.

I guess I will have to wait til my next play through.

And gives about 1000 odd experience points or so.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧