Need an unreliable news source

Hurlshort

Hey all,

I need a good fake news source. I'm doing a workshop on unreliable sources. It would be great if it was on religion in some aspect. I've already pulled something from the Onion, but I also need something that would likely fool a group of middle schoolers, and would be age appropriate. If you can think of any, I'd really appreciate a link.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I need a good fake news source.  I'm doing a workshop on unreliable sources.  It would be great if it was on religion in some aspect.  I've already pulled something from the Onion, but I also need something that would likely fool a group of middle schoolers, and would be age appropriate.  If you can think of any, I'd really appreciate a link.

Thanks!

Weekly World News

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Surely you can write your own stories?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You could borrow something from an alt-history novel as well...

~DN~

Yay! Lizard invasion!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm an unreliable source, ask me anything. It will most likelt be a lie.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

FOX, ABC, CNN, BBC will do well - or just go right to the source AP and the GOP.

:)

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

What are those last two acronyms? Associated press? and...?

the GOP is the "grand old party" better known as the neo-*cough*

um er...

Republicans!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.