So anyone still reading KOtOR comic?

heh, also picked up issue 1 of the newest SW comic Legacy!

Not sure if this will be a keeper though, the story arc thus far sounds to much like the original SW story line!

Well that and I have a real hatred of anything Skywalker so thats also a negative!

Figure ill get the next two issues before I make up my mind for sure on topic!

As for getting the old issues of KoOR comic, I asked my store and they said they could still back order any issue.

So why not just goto local comic store and have them back order part 1?

That makes the most sence to me IMO!

Has there been any GOOD KOTOR novels released btw?

Dunno if this has been answered, but there's a novel coming out in September 2006 set in the Old Republic era about Darth Bane.

Although that's not really a KOTOR novel, but it's one of the first actual novels that will cover that time period (the rest are comics).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Concerning the old TOTJ tpbs, most of them have been out of print for some time, so your best bet to get them is ebay or other places that sell used comics. The Freedonn Nadd Uprising TPB is in particular really hard to find, as it had a short print and only collected two issues.

There are plans to release the entire series in a two volume omnibus, like Dark Horse is currently doing with the X-Wing series.

And in two months the first KOTOR tpb is shipping out, collecting 0-6).

So, to be a completist:

TOTJ series:

- Tales of the Jedi (1-5)(collected as TOTJ The Collection, or KOTOR).

- The Freedon Nadd Uprising (1-2), collected, really hard to find.

- Dark Lords of the Sith (1-6), collected.

- The Sith War (1-6), collected.

- The Golden Age of the Sith (0-5), collected.

- The Fall of the Sith Empire (1-5), collected.

- Redemption (1-5), collected.

- There is also the TOTJ Companion, containing background info and short stories concerning minor characters from the first two TOTJ series.

KOTOR series:

- Two tales comic stories, "Shadows and Light" and "Unseen, Unheard", from SW Tales 23 & 24, both collected in SW Tales vol. 6.

- Rebellion/KOTOR flipbook.

- KOTOR ongoing, up to number six, currently solicited up to issue ten, first tpb also solicited collection 0-6).

New Sith Wars (2000-1000 Before):

- "Prototypes" comic story, from Star Wars Visionaries TPB.

- "Darkness Shared" short story from SW Gamer 5, available online to suscribers of SW Hyperspace.

- Jedi vs Sith (1-6), collected.

- Bane of the Sith short story, from SW Gamer 3, available online to suscribers of SW Hyperspace.

- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction upcoming novel.

Others sources:

- "History of the Mandalorians" article from Star Wars Insider 80.

- "Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasties" article available online to to suscribers of SW Hyperspace.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read a couple of the TotJ comics (the very first one with Ulic Qel Droma, plus the Nomi Sunrider one, as well as the Fall of the Sith Empire). Not bad, but IMO so far I'm liking the new Legacy series better.

I'm going to re-read the TotJ ones again soon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)