Dantooine Question

OK, so the planets I've done so far, in this order: Telos, Nar Shaddaa, Dxun/Onderon, Korriban. Now, I just finished Korriban, and now my little R2-D2 looking droid tells me to go back to Onderon. Now, I was looking through a walkthrough (I didn't want to, but that Korriban cave is completely retarded), and it says that I won't be able to go back to any other planet once I return to Onderon. But you see, I haven't done Dantooine at all yet. So what's the deal? Can you do it like this, or am I getting jipped out of Dantooine? Or should I like, go do Dantooine and not go right away like it tells me?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like that walk throu is in error. You can go to any planet after returning to Onderon, considering you have unfinished business to settle with the Jedi masters on Dantoonie.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Which means that the side quest with the Rodian vendor on Nar Shaddaa can be followed through by revisiting her after Onderon and Dantooine before proceeding to Dantooine's Jedi Enclave.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I would imagine so. Once you visit the Enclave and go through with it, there is no turning back.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

At some point in the game, Kreia will tell you you need to go to the enclave on Dantooine ... if you have any last minute business to settle in the real galaxy, that's you're cue to wrap things up.

OK, I just got that...But she won't upgrade my NAME crystal. Does that mean I can't upgrade it anymore?

At some point in the game, Kreia will tell you you need to go to the enclave on Dantooine ... if you have any last minute business to settle in the real galaxy, that's you're cue to wrap things up.

OK, I just got that...But she won't upgrade my NAME crystal. Does that mean I can't upgrade it anymore?

Your named crystal should become more light or dark depending on how many light side and dark side points you earn.

Yep - once it's time to go back to Dantooine, she's pretty much done cooperating with you.

Your named crystal should become more light or dark depending on how many light side and dark side points you earn.

BTW - Kreia tunes your crystal to match your level and alignment - it does not tune itself.

You might miss out on one last upgrade to the crystal (they happen at levels divisible by three ... 24, 27, etc.) or one last alignment shift (there's not much beyond that point that will push you further one way or the other anyway).

Edited by SamuraiGaijin

• 4 weeks later...

Think last level for leveling up personal crystal is around level 43 or so.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Uh..........just make sure you take it out first THEN show it to her. And that whole business with Dantooine...Im assuming from what the others have perceived, that you already beat Dantooine the level....but if you're talking about the ending, then yeah ya have ta wait till you go back to Onderon buddy :huh:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?