What's your dream car?

11XHooah

My dream car is a chrome plated Casspir APC.

casspir_1.jpg

I'd tool around picking you guys up and heading out to the beach. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those last ones aren't cars you jerk.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My dream car is a chrome plated Casspir APC.

casspir_1.jpg

I'd tool around picking you guys up and heading out to the beach.  8)

I wonder how many MPG that gets.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Peugeot_207_3-2.jpg

Peugeot 207

I'm not exactly dreaming about it, but it's a very cool car in the sport version.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

we own 2 automobiles.

got a 1996 ford ranger that we has managed to keep in good condition... is our day-to-day vehicle.

we also got a 1987 buick grand national with 28k miles... is the car we scare the neighbors with.

am not wanting another car.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Koenigsegg CCX

ccx_black.jpg

;) I would stab your ****ing throat and bite your leg off, then throw you out of the damn car and you'd never see it again! o:)

Because he would be dead...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Those last ones aren't cars you jerk.

Bikes are welcome too. To make the topic a little more interesting, lets just make it "your dream vehicle". Anything goes, but nothing too crazy.

Edited by 11XHooah

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

cday076.jpg

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why did you post a picture of your stupidity in all of the threads you've ever posted in?

Zing.

su27_1_s.jpg

I'd love to take one of these for a spin.. SU-27 Flanker. Yeah, I know it's kind of old, but it's still one of the coolest aircraft evah.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

su27_1_s.jpg

I'd love to take one of these for a spin.. SU-27 Flanker. Yeah, I know it's kind of old, but it's still one of the coolest aircraft evah.

Oh yeah. Do you play BF2 by any chance? ;)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.