smileys!

chos echo

Uh...What? No one really cares about smiles.

WAIT! You're doing it again! You're double posting, I bet you are. Just wait, I can tell.

EDIT: Ha! You stopped yourself. Good for you. Don't bother asking how I knew you were posting again, it's a forum secret.

EDIT2: No I was wrong, you double posted.

EDIT3: And now you deleted the double post. Clever. Very clever.

Your name was in italics!

Edited by Krookie

I actually have that cat one on file. :">

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

dawgs got the mad hook ups yo

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Twelve more.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I want thirteen more smilies.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Why would you make the thread if you didn't plan on following through?

I was half expecting a knuckle sandwich joke, pixies. You disappoint me.

Chos, you're the official supplier of smilies now. It's your duty. You're not...you're not going to abandon your duty, are you? Abandon your people?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I saw a boy on the street corner today, and he had a stack of paper with smilie faces drawn on them. He was handing them out to people, and they'd smile, and thank him, then walk on their way a little bit happier because of the joy the lad was spreading. I walked up to him and asked him why he was doing it? He said that he was trying to be just like his hero, chos echo. I told him that he wasn't doing that anymore, he didn't think that the smilies were worth the effort. The boy looked dejected, frowned, and stood there thinking for a second. Then he said "Well even though chos doesn't think making people happy for the sake of making people happy's worth it anymore, I do." and he continued handing out his sheets of paper.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP