Okay, New to forums, stuck on the game.

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. I've beaten the game, (after defeating Kreia on Malachor) and the Ebon Hawk flies off and it explodes, then the game takes me to credits, where it goes back to the main menu. However, i read that the game is only truly 100% when your character appears on the main menu. And it is not. In my journal it still says i have missions i need to do, and i've tried doing them. (For example, when Moza wants me to talk with Chodo? i talk to chodo and the only option for me to say is "never mind. I'll be going" So i have a few un-accomplished missions, and im confused as to why the game sort of just ended. Help would be appreciated. (Also, i have revealed myself as a jedi on Dantooine, and i cannot travel to Onderon to give someone else a starport visa. Another issue is that i have only completed one battle circle on Dxun, and the sith have been there and ive defeated them, but i cannot find anyone else to fight. ) Thanx...any questions, feel free to ask.

First of all...you gave a way a few spoilers to be posting in the general section, use [spoiler ] [ /spoiler] next time. Especially on the Kreia at Malachor part.

You have to complete the Onderon missions before encountering the Jedi in the bar cause that is the last time you will be able to free roam the city.

Same goes for Dxun...you have to complete all the missions before the sith show up (I believe.)

iceman1731.jpg

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. I've beaten the game, (after defeating Kreia on Malachor) and the Ebon Hawk flies off and it explodes, then the game takes me to credits, where it goes back to the main menu. However, i read that the game is only truly 100% when your character appears on the main menu.

Not quite. Your character only appears on the main menu if he/she's fallen to the dark side. If he/she's a good little Jedi, then it's Kreia instead.

First of all...you gave a way a few spoilers to be posting in the general section, use [spoiler ] [ /spoiler] next time.  Especially on the Kreia at Malachor part.

You have to complete the Onderon missions before encountering the Jedi in the bar cause that is the last time you will be able to free roam the city.

Same goes for Dxun...you have to complete all the missions before the sith show up (I believe.)

sorry about that. so i take it there is no way to complete the game then if i cannot get back to onderon? I'm not too keen on starting over.

What exactly do you mean by 100%? RPG's tend to be made so you can't do 'everything' in one single run-through, from side-quests, having to choose who you focus on NPC-wise, DS/LS, etc. Tho I think in Kotor2 you could do a large majority if you plan it out well, but that takes foreknowledge. :ermm:

If you missed some quests from not doing them 'in time' then they're out of reach (except maybe via the save game editor, not sure). I think the quest log is supposed to take them off but it doesn't. I remember some contention about a couple other quests like that. They're just side-quests tho, not important to the main plot or anything.

P.S. Welcome to the forums. :)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You have finished the game,(I have never understood the term beaten the game it isn't a real opponent :) )and you still have unfinished quests in your journal...you will play again.If you trigger planet leaving moments like icebox said you can't do them eg; change of captain quest on Onderon,there are other quests that can't be finished depending on the circumstances.

But with Chodo you first need to have all the information gathered from Cerka and others.

As for the ending it gets better if you consider peoples justification for their actions...No it isn't the happy smiling they all lived happily ever after,sing 'hey ho holly life is most jolly',because that would truly suck,like K1s disgustingly cheerful ending.<_<

Look on the bright side now you can do all that mass slaughtering goodness again,and again.:ermm:

Edit:

Yes Welcome,and what Lady Crimson said about some quests not clearing from the journal is true on the Xbox.

:huh: When did you become a mod Lady Crimson?

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well then, for the battle circle, there are about five fights. The last two have to be done after assisting in defeating scouts send by Tobin in jungle area of Dxun. At least you know that this has to be done before you get ready to proceed to Onderon if you are thinking of doing this side quest.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, if you are going back just to get your picture on the screen, just finish the game as darkside.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The thread is lost, so I will give it a gentle push into the right area. Moved to Spoilers.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well then, might just take it a bit further. If you are thinking of leveling up while fighting several Sith assassins that appear on Dxun before proceeding to Onderon, have Mira in your party so that ranged attacks will allow you to gun them down easily. Maybe have another party member who is a Jedi/force user to allow him/her to use Force Wave while your PC takes any other assassins out. (Equipping Mira with upgraded Mandalorian disintegrators can do this)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. I've beaten the game, (after defeating Kreia on Malachor) and the Ebon Hawk flies off and it explodes

:(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Probably an initial game for xddrummer, I am assuming.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. I've beaten the game, (after defeating Kreia on Malachor) and the Ebon Hawk flies off and it explodes

:ermm:

I think he was refering to Malachor V

Oh, of course, I thought that he ment EH :)

Even with cut content restored, K2's ending is not good as in K1

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)