click!

chos echo

whats your favorite scene? mine is when after he beats up his boss then he farts on his head for 20 seconds then his boss starts to look weird then he says... "I taste ****.. did some one put **** it my lunch" and a whole bunch of othere stuff

What you said in the three posts, a minute apart at that, could have been said in one post. Please don't spam.

ok sorry I just think of them of my head instead of not then one sorry about that I will try not ot spam in the future :shifty:

You just did it again...

Its possible to respond to multiple quotes in one post through Quote+.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Does finding that picture absolutely hilarious make me a bad person?

I haven't heard of this 'Click!', is it any good? I haven't paid attention to Adam Sandler movies for a while. I hear he's moving away from poop jokes? I hope so.

IIRC 'Click' is about a guy who discovers a remote control that lets him control/stop/turn back time or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What does IIRC mean?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Man, who writes the dialogue for you people?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Does that IRC stand for I Recall Correctly, or something else?

Heh, it's for internet relay chat. Old habits die hard.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eldar dies hard. Because he is old. With a vengance.

Anyway, back @ TrueN, I haven't seen the movie, just a few really long previews. I don't like Sandler much; it doesn't look that different than his usual, probably won't see it.