Calamity Sends Hasselhoff To Surgery - World Weeps

Baley

Star hits head on chandelier, cuts arm on glass

Friday, June 30, 2006; Posted: 2:00 p.m. EDT (18:00 GMT)

LONDON, England (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom, his spokeswoman said Friday.

The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.

Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Katz said.

"He's fine," Katz said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."

Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, she said.

Hasshoff4.jpgHasshoff3.jpgHasshoff2.jpgHasshoff1.jpg

hasselhoff5.jpg

Isn't the facial hair version from a Knight Rider episode where he did an evil alter-ego of himself?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What I want to know is how do you hit your head on a chandelier when you're shaving.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom...

...was shaving at a gym..  ..when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass..

That doesnt sounbd like an accident to me? :) :) OMFG Someone is trying to murder the Hoff!!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I was right.

It's good to know that my love of Knight Rider has not waned. :)

Heja Sverige!!

Was it the Garthe dude that had the bad version of KITT with the yellow/orange *woo-woo* light?

It's kinda complicated. Check the Garthe link that Baley posted above.

Heja Sverige!!

Yes, it was.

Heja Sverige!!

How is a chandelier, in any way, related to either a gym or shaving? It's a cover up I tells ya. It was him and the spokeswoman, as Fry would put it, "Doing the nasty in the pasty".

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom...

...was shaving at a gym..  ..when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass..

That doesnt sounbd like an accident to me? :) :) OMFG Someone is trying to murder the Hoff!!!

68841rwgamestomoviesfullhitman.jpg

:o

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

They just list what they think most (US?) folk will recognize, and those two things are it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts