New dev?

Pidesco

Obsidian appears to have gotten a new dev, the famous Patrick K. Mills. (w00t)

Welcome.

Tell us about yourself.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Mills has actually been posting quite a bit over in the NWN2 fora. For folks interested in NWN2, there's some great information over there.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/searc...postType=recent

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

• 4 weeks later...

Heya

*cough*

Tell us about yourself.
*cough* ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I am working on Neverwinter 2 implimenting spells, making sure the animations/VFX/SFX all link up properly and look good.

I play EVE. A lot. I never shut up about it.

Also WoW. I have a druid and I just got catform and was amazed at my dps.

I chew my pens.

I like to read original texts.

I also enjoy sleep and can often be found using my lunch break to take a nap on one of the office couches.

I know you engaged in quite the heated debate with Xiag recently at the "other" board. It was an interesting exchange, to be sure. So, that tells me that you don't mind generating heat on a topic.

I gather that you've done modding for NWN from that post. I think that's a pertinent fact for someone working on NWN 2.

You posted in a closed thread on this board, which means you have massive administrator or moderator powers! That's important to know so we can guess from where the lightning bolts came.

:Cant's wry grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I posted in a closed thread? My power knows no limits.

More information about me.

I missed a spot shaving this morning.

I'm going to see Miami Vice today.

I'm drinking applejuice because the vending machine is out of Diet Dr. Pepper.

As for my modding experience, I did a little for NWN2 but nothing I ever actually finished. I got hired here before my mod was done and, well, that kinda takes the wind out of things. I did Action Quake 2 nearly a decade ago (jesus feel old) and a few other FPS mods you may or may not have heard of.

Today's featured article on Wikipedia is Bulbasaur, which delights me to no end. I'm positively tickled.

Yay for Mr. K. Mills!!!

Did you have a day job before becoming a game developer?

P.S.: Note that I'm the one who spotted you browsing the forums and created this thread. I'm not a stalker. :ph34r:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

P.S.: Note that I'm the one who spotted you browsing the forums and created this thread. I'm not a stalker. :ph34r:

I can vouch for that. He's not a stalker. A doofus, maybe, but not a stalker.

So, we've managed to get one of the devs to share a little time with us. Let there be rejoicing. Now it's just a matter of trying to weasle some cool info out of him! :Cant's mischievous smile icon:

Obsidian Plays

I did Action Quake 2 nearly a decade ago (jesus feel old) and a few other FPS mods you may or may not have heard of.

:huh:

*worships Mills*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was going to quote that and add a strategic 'i', but decided not to. ^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Fun is you.

kirottu said:

Keep to the subject, doofi. I don't care who chews what, as long as we chew the fat in a respectful manner in this thread.

Obsidian Plays