Welcome Back Moderator Eldar

Bokishi

So what happened ?

Did they come crawling on their bleeding knees, begging you to be a mod again ?!? :D

Or was it the thought of all the new girl moderators that made you change your mind ? :)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why do these welcome threads always encourage fright and joy at the same time ...

Oh yeah - trolls Eldar - Eldar trolls ... let da games begin ... I mean the let constructive posting commence ...

/FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I sense a "cleansing" of all unpure members, hence the mod recruitment frenzy.

YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME, YOU FASCISTS! UNLESS THERE'S A POSITION AS A STAR WARS SECTION MODERATOR THAT HAS MY NAME ON IT!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

UNLESS THERE'S A POSITION AS A STAR WARS SECTION MODERATOR THAT HAS MY NAME ON IT!
I don't think you really want that. And no, I don't mean it in a *waves hand* "this is not the moderator position you are looking for." kind of way.

I'm referring more to the work hazards such a position entails.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.