kotor 2 secrets

my recent secret of kotor 2 probly you all know but I dont know this is that handmaiden and atton can become a jedi (if girl that other guy that follows becomes a jedi but I forget how) for atton you go to nar shadaar at the left of the refuge center (the place with all the refuges not the thugs) two twelek will say some thing about atton then you talk to them and they talk about his past you talk to atton about past so he basicly is a sith who killed jedi in the fedi civil war he had a specail ability to block the jedi out of his head but when a female jedi who'd him the force he tells you that he thinks he loved her and killed her because that he loved her then you do other stuff and eventaully he becomes a jedi (must have great influance with atton) for handmaiden in the ship you and her will train enhini (spell?) fighting when you master it you get in a conversation and talk about her mother

(a jedi knight) that she is a jedi and that handmaiden has the force in her (the blood from her mother) so she betrayes atrises oath and becomes a jedi (atton and handmaiden can now use lightsabers) handmaiden becomes a jedi gaurdan and atton becomes a jedi sentinal (jedi gaurdan uses blue light sabers,sentinal yellow, counsiler green)

It is a bit hard to read your posts. Try to include grammatical punctuations so that it is easier to understand especially with full-stops and commas.

You have to be a bit specific with topics. Is this about asking what secrets in K2 were interesting to people, or is it about any kind of K2 secrets in its game?

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's been awhile since I played the game but I remember one thing that got me...the holocron on Korriban. If you said Revan was evil it'll be there with a message from Bastilla, however, if you said Revan was good it won't be there.

iceman1731.jpg

Well, actually the topic is already specific in a way.

Remembered that there was a recording of Carth's message to T3 if a PC had enough influence with the droid to actually use repair and computer skills on him. Was interesting to see how it related to Revan's departure.

Talking to Kreia would also allow for conversations about how her giving up of her role as a historian led her to where she was now. (Some of this is actually in K2 Chronicles)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, actually the topic is already specific in a way.

Remembered that there was a recording of Carth's message to T3 if a PC had enough influence with the droid to actually use repair and computer skills on him. Was interesting to see how it related to Revan's departure.

Talking to Kreia would also allow for conversations about how her giving up of her role as a historian led her to where she was now. (Some of this is actually in K2 Chronicles)

If you say Revan is LSM there is a recording of Bastila

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."