Welche Kontrollen und gleicht aus?

bush_uber_alles

I have no idea what he said, but it seems anti-bush.

The article? Frankly, this is getting pathetic. Somebody hand him a bag of pretzels and we'll all be a bit better off. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Sprechen sie Englisch?

Sprechen shiessen!

Somebody hand him a bag of pretzels and we'll all be a bit better off. :p

(w00t) Now that was harsh! I like it though. :blink:

( That's why I'm always in trouble. Apparently my board is now rated on Google's 'most frequented boards' list. It's probably because of all the FBI hits :blink: . )

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Heh, putting that back into a 'net translator makes for an amusing read.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Somebody IP check.

Plz

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Are we discussing the article here? We could move it to another thread, I suppose.

Anyway, these statements that Bush is signing - I'm not sure I understand the concept. Does it mean that the President reserves the right to disobey laws and authorise others to do the same? Wouldn't that put him above the law?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Last post before lockdown!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.