Post your favorite kotor 1/ kotor 2 mods

Of course Revan's robes with mask and hood, can't remember it's name. Was it Revan robes 2. or what...anyway, you can't play as DS kotor 1 without that suit!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 4 weeks later...

Knights of the Old Republic/Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Save Game Editor (KSE)

Actually, have not really used it, but think it helps for situations like being stuck in a part of K1/K2. An example like being trapped inside a locked room when game script does not open door.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, I have some mods ready for use on my computer but not yet checked if they're cool. These ones seemed very promissing:

- Subtle Dark Side Transformations

- Hide Weapons (How can you fly the Ebon Hawk with two vibroblades in your hands :blink:)

- Improved Atris

- Sith Assasins with lightsabers

- Skip Peragus

Well, I have some mods ready for use on my computer but not yet checked if they're cool. These ones seemed very promissing:

- Subtle Dark Side Transformations

- Hide Weapons (How can you fly the Ebon Hawk with two vibroblades in your hands :blink:)

- Improved Atris

- Sith Assasins with lightsabers

- Skip Peragus

:blink: Link?

I used the mod mentioned in the OP along with a shiny leather outfit for Bastila in K1. Plus I used T3's K2 icon in K1

K2, an Exile underwear mod (I thought about having her nakey, but then was too lazy to modify a Sims 2 body skin to fit on a K2 underwear outfit). I also put Disciple in a Republic Soldier uniform, though I have yet to get to Dantooine (I had to warp there to make sure it worked properly)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Never used any mods besides modifying a few things in the editor thingie, even tho some have looked pretty cool. I tend to have a green game-mod thumb. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts