Mandalorian Wars

Don't think it was mentioned specifically that Handmaiden is Kreia's daughter. Have not seen anything implying this, so far.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Here is a link to a thread that was previsly done on this topic I personaly feel there is some good ideas for her being handmadians mother

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=39224Obsidian

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

It might be that somebody who went to war might have been Kreia. Although it remains unconfirmed, Master Kavar mentioned that Kreia was thought to have died in the Mandalorian Wars.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

It might be that somebody who went to war might have been Kreia. Although it remains unconfirmed, Master Kavar mentioned that Kreia was thought to have died in the Mandalorian Wars.

That's just it Briana's (AKA Handmaiden) mother was thought to have died to. So Kreia could be Arren Kay, but the Council doesn't ever say her real name. Revan was trained by both Arren and Kreia, according to Kreia so doesn't that mean that she could be Arren?

Wikipeda just mentions that Arren Kae was a girl with blonde hair and a bun. (By the way, how does blonder hair turn grey and white with age?)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I've always been the in the camp that they are not...although some of the arguments are somewhat compelling, as someone else mentioned, there's no actual proof; it's all theory and conjecture. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1. Arren Kae was believed to have died on Malachor V, but her body was never recovered. When Kreia confronts the council, Kavar's first comment to her is, "I thought you had died in the Mandalorian Wars!"

2. Kreia tells us that she was Revan's first and last master. Disciple tells us that Arren Kae had Revan as a padawan, and that he returned to his original master in the end.

3. Kreia was exiled from the jedi order for her dark side teachings. Kae was apparently exiled for having a child (Brianna), but was exiled for it only a decade later. Compared to Jolee Bindo's transgressions (teaching his wife against the will of the council, watching her fall to the dark side, failing to kill her when she tried to murder him, then watching her kill other jedi), it seems very harsh to exile her, when Jolee was completely forgiven for his crimes, which are far worse. Hint: Only Kreia tells us that having a child is why Kae was exiled. In fact, she just says that the order exiled Kae when they found out she had a child - she didn't actually say that was the reason for Kae's exile, and knowing Kreia that can be a rather important distinction.

4. K(ae)+(T)raya=Kraya=Kreia.

5. Atris tells the Exile, "Kreia? That is not her real name." And no, her "real" name is not Traya. When you confront Atris, the first thing she says is that Atris is gone and has been for some time, clearly suggesting that Atris thinks that she is now Traya, making Traya more of a position than a name. Whatever Kreia's real name is, it is neither Kreia, nor Traya. And the masters seem to not know the name "Kreia", if we take the cut content into consideration, since Vash actually mentions the name "Kreia" without connecting her to the outcast master.

Conclusion from these observations: Kreia may indeed be Kae.

Facts that clearly contradict this theory: none.

1. Arren Kae was believed to have died on Malachor V, but her body was never recovered. When Kreia confronts the council, Kavar's first comment to her is, "I thought you had died in the Mandalorian Wars!"

That doesn't neccesarily mean Kavar recognized her as Arren Kae - only that he recognized her as someone from the wars. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That doesn't neccesarily mean Kavar recognized her as Arren Kae - only that he recognized her as someone from the wars. :)

True, but with the other observations, it is circumstantial evidence that establishes many similarlities between Kae and Kreia. And some people have argued in the past that Kreia did not fight in the wars. Kavar's statement suggests otherwise, methinks.

personally i believe kreia is not the handmaidens mother, why? In the original star wars movies Darth vader(anikan) and luke have a connection they can sense each other through the force, IN star wars the Jedi strikes back Luke sais while on the ship with leia Han and chewbaca, "he can feel my presence iv endangered the mission by coming". Granted Anikan and Luke are some of the most powerfull jedi ever born i believe all force sensitives who have a connection in the family can sense each others presence when near.

One has to wander how Kreia understands intimately Kae's personality in a way that other K2 characters might not.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Kriea and Kae both fought in the war that and Kreia and Bastilla are both uptight so that makes Kriea Bastilla's Grandmother. <_< How does Kriea understand Kae intimately all she says is that she new her,that Revan welcomed her and that she was talented and beautiful...though,I am not sure about the beautiful.

Would it not be completely out of character since Kriea despises arrogance? Calling herself talented and beautiful would be rather conceited. :huh:

Did I miss some great revelation? :( It would make a rather stupid plot twist if Kreia is Brianna's mother...

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well, Atton states that "She might have been beatiful once, but it makes some hard living to get wrinkles like that" or something like that.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:wub: I thought Kreia said that about Brianna's mother,I can't check as my xbox is in a box somewhere. <_<

If in the EU the council does not exile those who fornicate then it is possible that Kriea is Bastilla's Grandmother. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.