Elder scrolls IV

I preferred it to Morrowind myself. Faction storylines were better, the main quest was fairly interesting (especially the ending). Scaling was a pain sometimes but never a massive problem.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Okay, you tried to run a next gen game on a 2 generation old video card? HAHAHAHAHA!

I have to question one's intelligence if a person does that. First off this game is built around Pixel Shader 2.0 while our video card can handle only 1.1. Man, I hope you aren't planning to get NWN 2 with that card.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I just finished the game, or the main quest at least. :p I had lags quite a lot, and that was with a FX6600GT card. It wasn't bad for the most part, although living within a 10m-diameter pool of grass that moved with me was rather distracting for a while. This card isn't really up to running the game well, though, and I'm thinking of getting something better next month.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Okay, you tried to run a next gen game on a 2 generation old video card?  HAHAHAHAHA!

I have to question one's intelligence if a person does that.  First off this game is built around Pixel Shader 2.0 while our video card can handle only 1.1.  Man, I hope you aren't planning to get NWN 2 with that card.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I never buy those games anyways, if it is not SW I usually don't buy it for PC...A trusted friend said it was good, so I decided to try it.

You don't have to be a shmuck about it. Anyone with your style of critique on operating systems and cards must be a lonely person.

Get out in the sun once and a while, maybe meet a real girl...its good for you.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif