Obsidian Forums

thepixiesrock

*worships on Wheelman's altar*

Everything I've ever learned of spam comes from you. And Bok.

Anyways, when do I get to see the previes, Lou?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, production of the actualy movie has halted, because there is a problem every time I want to save the stuff.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, tell us what the problem is, Pix. I'm sure one of the locals has an answer or two, since they usually do.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

They can't help unless someone here has the Lego Studios computer program.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If all else fails... Lego Studios Tech Support

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

It's a good thing you're here, because I have not, and never planned on ever making any sort of attempt to solve this problem. Thank you Lonewolf, for your continued support, and valued insight.

I hate you. A lot. :-)

Sorry for trying to help. I'll never do it again, man.

- Everlast

I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

I'll did i you.

Of course not. The timing, the money. It was a coincidence.

OSW - while we've endured countless rehearsals for weeks, now you expect to waltz in just like that, do your little scene, collect your big fat pay check, and then pimp off to the Caribbean leaving us high and dry?

And a wise man once said,

YOU THINK YOU CAN GET SOUP? PLEASE, YOU'RE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME.

manthing2.jpg

He actually signed a deal last year for a chain. It's supposed to be called "The Original Soup Guy". It's also supposed to show up in grocery stores, but I'm still waiting. He's a pretty interesting character in real life. He says that he hates Jerry. His words were something like "Jerry didn't make me, I made Jerry! I was already rich before the show!" He also says he tries to drive customers off, but it doesn't work.

Of course not. The timing, the money. It was a coincidence.

OSW - while we've endured countless rehearsals for weeks, now you expect to waltz in just like that, do your little scene, collect your big fat pay check, and then pimp off to the Caribbean leaving us high and dry?

And a wise man once said,

YOU THINK YOU CAN GET SOUP? PLEASE, YOU'RE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME.

Yeah, uh, that was kind of sort of my plan, so uh. Am I in?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I think we should all stop posting in this thread for a while.

• 3 months later...

Ressurection!!! :blink:

So, how is this going?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

W-T-F

Seriously Pid.