Obsidian Forums

thepixiesrock

Just because of my irresistable charm, clever wit, and the fact that all the ladies love, well, that's no reason to be jealous Hades my boy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I haven't figured out how to convert the file into an acceptable format.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not in this... :wacko:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I know. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I haven't posted the entire cast yet.

I want a clay lump with distinct Syd Barrett-esque features on it for me.

It would be looking in a mirror.

Failing that, a nude Lego man should do the trick.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Darque. Fionavar. tarna. Meta. Gabrielle. Walsingham

Pidesco. Calax. Meta. Drabs.

Yeah, Baley got them all. Also, I only picked that head for Wals because I thought it was funny to picture his personality with a handlebar mustache.

So I have two identities ... ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So...should I be insulted that I'm not in, or grateful?

Grateful, definitely. It's like TOMBS. How deep do I really want to get sucked in? Wandering aimless through a labyrinth of obsidian, dodging the trolls, and no ball of string to guide me home... >_<

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So I have two identities ... :shifty:

No, you just change clothes. It has to do with the plot.

I have them. They wont be playing dinosaurs in the film though.

I haven't posted the entire cast yet.

lol

You see, Muso, a Christian, is shown as a wizard, a symbol of fantasy escapism. Pirates are realistic gritty creatures, inhabitants of freedom-loving ships, sailing on freedom-loving oceans, free of all ideologies and dogmas. Authentic symbols of an unhinged materiality. With lightsabres. And capes. You can't be one. Sorry.