PIcs of Robes?

Does anyone have pics of robes like jolees, malaks, and other rare or unusual

and also: how rare are grey jedi robes

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I get usually atleast one gray jedi robe per campaign

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have a screen of most (but not all) from Kotor2 (there's really only a few variations w/different colors).

Small version

Larger version

For other stuff:

An old fan art reference thread - I've seen some good robe shots or character shots w/robes in there somewhere.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For males, clothes and robes tend to appear slightly larger.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Being males you would think they would have more muscular bulk to them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You'd think that, but it turns out they just make you look fat.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But they do make the female models look pleasing to the eye.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

But they do make the female models look pleasing to the eye.

True

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I always thought the Raven Robes and the other kind you could get always looked a little silly on my character.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

thanks, only a fwe are missing like malaks and jolees.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Jolees just look like Padawan robes, but a dark green.

When I was like level 30-40, and went to Onderon, I found a lot of jedi knight and dark jedi knight robes.

I've never found any Jedi robes besides the Jedi Robes. No knight or master robes.

Wow, bad luck. I normally get my first Jedi Master robe as lvl 25 I think. Or maybe 23.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Some robes are thin and a few others thick.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh? Some for those cold winter nights on Hoth and some for those warm days on Tatoonie?

They all looked the same to me in regards of thin/thick. :p

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

At least the robes were a tad bit more slimming than the regular clothes. Those made the character look fat.

What I'm wondering is why they would make 'Thon's Robes'?He was almost dinosaur-like in the TOTJ comics. :(

Never did find any of the robes named after a character from those comics in any of my playthroughs.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Jodo's back!