Exile's canonical gender confirmed!

Oh, Revan & Exile (especially Exile) must be killed in k3 (especially DS ones). Before asking why, use your brains and try figure it out. (yeah, I was too lazy to write explanation )
I don't understand why. Honestly.

Neither do I,wouldnt the new Council need Strong Jedi to rebuild, Revan isnt anything Strange,he's pretty much the whole savior dude,the exile i could understand,since her unique ability could lead to more sith or some kind of problem. but mostly I dont believe either has to die if theyre ls.

Neither do I,wouldnt the new Council need Strong Jedi to rebuild, Revan isnt anything Strange,he's pretty much the whole savior dude,the exile i could understand,since her unique ability could lead to more sith or some kind of problem. but mostly I dont believe either has to die if theyre ls.

Agreed

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

The entire moderating team are traitors to the cause! :ph34r:

Her butch look is not that pleasing to look at and her back story was not that thrilling either.

I agree the hairstyle was horrible, however her backstory was better than pretty much all the NPCs, save for Atton and Kreia's.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest The Architect
Smart post Sikon :)

We can say what will propably happen, but we can't say that this and this happen.

Oh, Revan & Exile (especially Exile) must be killed in k3 (especially DS ones). Before asking why, use your brains and try figure it out. (yeah, I was too lazy to write explanation )

Don't worry Xard, I understand why, however, I don't feel like typing a lengthy post just to explain why they should die either :x , figure it out people. Actually, my arguement covers more than just continuity. But if you ask me, if KOTOR III is ever made, well, I don't think they'll wrap up the Revan/Exile/True Sith anyway, well, that's the way it seems to me, if KOTOR III is made, then my money is on the story taking place in an entirely new timeline or the developers taking Revan and the Exile completely out of the equation by killing them off before the events of KOTOR III begin. I don't want things to turn out the way I'm predicting them to, but unfortunately, I think one of my two KOTOR III predictions will happen.

Edited by The Architect

Why killing? They can take Revan and Exile out of the picture by, erm, removing them from Republic space and leaving their fate unspecified (not that I would be fond of it, but it's an example showing that not everything is so obvious). Maybe the True Sith were introduced for precisely this purpose and will remain in the background for the time being. Who knows?..

Brianna should have had long hair like Atris.

Back to the topic, have we finally run out of steam with this?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Brianna should have had long hair like Atris.

Back to the topic, have we finally run out of steam with this?

As long as it's fun to say the word "canonical" then we will never run out of steam!

And if you mods close this topic it only proves I was correct that you're out to get Brianna.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

if Brianna returns for Kotor 3, let her grow her hair out.

It really isn't the designers fault for her hairstyle. In case you haven't noticed, none of the females have long hair. It's a graphics engine issue. Which may or may not be improved upon. ;)

Not insanely long, more like Bastila's hair length.

Brianna's hair style could been nicer if long like Bastila.

We all know that Bastila doesn't have long hair.

Even if Kotor 3 engine is similar to Kotor 2 and 1, Brianna's possible hair lenght could be long like Visas's Veil.

You can be sure that Kotor 3 will not use Kotor 1 & 2's engine, it is so old then, it is old even now. (not to mention that most characters are ballfaces in Kotor's because of the engine )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because the Exile is a wound in the force. If you understood the Exile you would know he/she (i think of the Exile as a he :( ) could not really exists with all these other force users. Revan on the other hand would live to long ( a result of being so strong within the force) and head into time peroids around where sidous origins were formed. Also I think the order should stay whiped out for a LONG time so all the knowledge of what happened was lost and a new age of jedi would start to form a new jedi order.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Female Exile! Hoorah!

Lol of course exile is girl cause Revan is a male Revan is mostly referred to as a male it even says on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revan

Yeah but the game says differently. YOU ALONE decide what gender Revan is.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

I think it's kind of silly to make the Exile a female based on equality. Especially as the Male Exile's story is so much better.

I also think it's silly to make her insanely light-sided, just because the light-side always wins. It fits more for the Exile to follow Kreia's teachings, making her a bit more neutral.

The same with Revan, willing to do evil in the course of what he believes as right, falling to the dark side but never controlled by it.

But whatever. The clown who makes these canon choices is a moron and I can't change that.

I don't even think they should make the KoTOR series 'canononinonical' (what the hell ever). Players should play these games however the hell they want and the only thing making some variation of the story 'official' is going to do is force some dweebs to only play using those character choices because 'that's how LA said it goes'. What's the point of a free choice RPG if they already have the story in stone?

It's like some bozo at LA is saying, "I PLAYED A FEMALE EXILE CAUSE SHE HAS A NICE A$$, THAT MEANS FEMALE LS EXILE IS THE OFFICIAL WAY THE STORY GOES! GET OVER IT SUCKAS! HAHA!".

Whatever... as far as I'm concerned the way I last played Kotor 1 & 2 is 'canon'. Then when I replay them the next time it will be my 'canon' again. Though I may relaod and make a different choice.

Enjoy the games however you want, screw the 'canon' version.

People wanted the KOTOR stories integrated into the SW Universe. For this purpose, they had to pick something. You can't have an androgynous hermaphrodite for descriptions of what goes on.

Don't let this affect your playthrough of the game. Since we're tossing around 'moron' liberally, I'll say that if you do, you're the one being a moron.

In all due respect, calling someone a moron over a difference of opinion is pathetic.

Nope. It was not a matter a different opinion. They publically declared the Exile a female ( a hard core war hero with all the pain of a planet ) and thereby destroying the plot and killing the handmadian and maknig sion litrally stupid. These games should NOT be canical. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS SOPPOSED to decide what gender you want your character to be. Not any other. So yes it would be a moron to call someone a moron who believes the exile is a certain gender BUT that's not what he meant. He meant that people who shove down canical sh!t down are throat and clam it to be a fact is a moron. It's not a matter of opinion. The exile was openly declared female. They didn't say this is our opinion that the exile is a female but anounced it as a fact and shoved it down all the fans throat.

People wanted the KOTOR stories integrated into the SW Universe. For this purpose, they had to pick something. You can't have an androgynous hermaphrodite for descriptions of what goes on.

Don't let this affect your playthrough of the game. Since we're tossing around 'moron' liberally, I'll say that if you do, you're the one being a moron.

integrated my ass. There was NO NEED PEROID to confirm the exiles gender. The exile can still be claimed as a person and such during these times with the events. Look how many fans got upset with this insident. It is PROOF alone that it was BETTER left a mystery about the exile.

And the only morons are the ones that destroyed the plot for the exile by anouncing it as a FACT that the Exile is female. We as fans have EVERY right to be angry on a guide based off a video which YOU CHOOSE THEIR STORY, FATE, GENDER, and everything. You simpley can not take characters that obsidian and lucas arts BUILT FOR US TO CREATE OUR OWN CHARACTER and make a canon story out of it. END of discussion. Oh and confirming the exile by a gender does NOT effect what happened during the timeline and stuff so WHY say his/her gender? That was so sickly unnecerray it wasn't even funny.

- Xard

You simpley can not take characters that obsidian and lucas arts BUILT FOR US TO CREATE OUR OWN CHARACTER and make a canon story out of it.

Yes you can. They already did.

The fact that you're making a big deal out of something that has exactly zero impact on how you play through the game is fantastic however.