Who did you keep in your party the most?

Yes, I know. Would also have Bao-Dur in party for skills sometimes.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

In the order I usually run through ...

Telos surface/base ... Kreia and Bao Dur

Telos academy ... Kreia and Atton

Nar Shadda ... Kreia and Visas (Atton and Bao Dur for the refugee sector - Jedify Atton)

G0-T0's Yacht ... Kreia and T3-M4

(by then I'm 18th level, and can Jedify Handmaiden* ... Jedify Mira*)

Duxn ... Mira/Hanharr* and either Handmaiden* or Visas

Onderon ... Mandalore and either Bao Dur (if I'm siding w/ Queen) or HK-47 (if I'm siding w/ General)

Korriban ... two Jedi ... Atton / Mira* / Visas / Handmaiden*

Onderon Palace ... Kreia and Mandalore

Duxn Tomb ... Visas / Mira/Hanharr* / Atton/Handmaiden*

Dantooine ... whoever I need influence with ... I'll swap in Bao Dur and Mandalore as appropriate

* Mira, Hanharr, Handmaiden if available

Especially early on, I'll include Kreia in the party for the XP bonus.

I keep Handmaiden out of the party until after I Jedify her to save up her Jedi levels.

I'll level up Mira during the fight with Hanharr only as required to heal her, then save the rest of her levels for after Jedification.

I've maxed influence with G0-T0 once ... not impressed ... the story was interesting, but not enough to drag him along.

Hanharr you can keep on the Ebon Hawk the whole time and max influence, but I like to bring him along every now and then if I'm dark side.

HK-47 is great fun, but not very effective when outnumbered, even when equipped and programmed most efficiently to optimize his strengths (specifically critical hits with ranged weapons).

I almost never use Disciple ... I've maxed his influence, Jedified him, learned the whole story, and while having him in the party is sometimes useful, I really can't get used to having him there.

Edited by SamuraiGaijin

Disciple was hardly in my party for female PCs.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kriea seems to have the most to add to the conversation when your PC is conversing with NPCs. the XP bonus was already mentioned. but, for sheer raining down of ranged death in combat, hands down, take Hanharr, max out his DEX, and stick a pair of pistols in his paws. He gets all the scout feats, including all precise shot feats, automatically, and he can easily do over 60 damage with each hand. Mira would probably be a more perfect ranged character with the ability to wear headgear, but Hanharr's bonuses to your character's stats are a lot to pass up.

Atton, Disciple.

Then BaoDur. Then Visas. I tried once to use T3 for while (past the intro), and he was actually pretty fun to use, but as cute as his little bewoop beeps are, having a tin can for a companion is still kinda dull. He's hysterical when he falls in battle tho. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Last go through the game I mostly had Mandalore and Visas out after I completed Nar Shadaa and the first part of Dxun. I used Kreia if I needed to use some dark side powers (lightsided game) and I used Bao-Dur a lot on Nar Shadaa so I could get enough influence with him to make him a Jedi.

Edited by KaanFun-We

i keep visa and jedi mira becase the frist time kreia tried to kill me at the end of the game  :x

Wow, you are true Sherlock Holmes! (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don't think I brought GoTo off the Ebon Hawk even once.  If I needed to learn his backstory I just spoke with him aboard the EH.

The best place for him is to stay on the ship and be ignored. I talked to him for one game to see how his character is like and to gather information. After that I just ignored him in any other games I played.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect

Well this brings me to a question for all GO-TO haters. If KOTOR III is made, and if it does wrap up the Revan/Exile/True Sith story-arch, and if they go by the cut-endings of KOTOR II, and if GO-TO is alive in KOTOR III (we don't know what happened to him, so he's allowed to appear, since the cut-endings wouldn't officially count for KOTOR III).

In other words, if GO-TO is alive and makes an appearence in KOTOR III, would you want the option to kill him in his cameo appearence? I suppose this is a silly question, but the point of this is to hear people's ideas on how they'd like GO-TO to be killed off if he were to die in KOTOR III.

Edited by The Architect

GO-TO IS canonicaly dead. It is stated that Hk-47 camed with HK-50's (they choose to follow him rather than GO-TO, or something like that((note: Difference to cut ending, as in it they were Hk-51

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There will be no Goto in K3. The devs are smart by seeing all of the Goto hate here on the boards and decide not to include him.

I wonder why they even had GoTo in the first place. The party didn't need more droids, and the character (some kind of mastermind crime lord) could have been much more interesting if it was a real person that joined the group.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There will be no Goto in K3. The devs are smart by seeing all of the Goto hate here on the boards and decide not to include him.

I wonder why they even had GoTo in the first place. The party didn't need more droids, and the character (some kind of mastermind crime lord) could have been much more interesting if it was a real person that joined the group.

i was annoyed with 2 droids never mind GO-TO!!!