Interview.

Darth Reven

This topic is related to my other poll about "Are video games art." If you would like to do an interview over this topic please contact me either by posting here or via PM and I will PM you the questions. Sorry for the late notice but this must be done be for 2:00pm Central Tuesday June 27th. BTW you don't have to answer all the question if you don't want to.

Ok since I found out I won't be avaliabe most of tommorow i'm going to post the questions here, feel free to pm your answers, I NEED THEM PLEASE!!! YOU WILL BE CITIED EVEN IF YOU REMAIN ANONYMOUS!!!

Here is the question form. Enjoy. Oh and the due time has been changed to 4:00pm central or 5:00pm eastern.

Answer all that you would like to, and feel free to write as much as you want. The more the better. Oh and one last thing if you think of any questions you would like to add and answer please do so, you will be given credit if I use it.

For citing purposes what is you name, you can remain anonymous if you want.

Do you play video games? If so how long have you been playing video games?

If you answered yes to the above question then what kind of gamer do you consider you self?

How much, or, what do you know about the video game development process?

Have you studied art? If so what kind, what time period, how long did you study (years, semesters, or quarters), and where did you study.

Do you consider your self an artist? If yes what kind of artist are you?

What is your definition of art?

What is your opinion on the subject of

No time to respond. Sorry, and hope it goes well.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.