Original Street Fighter 2 US game cover

grape

You lose my conceited one. :shifty:

On Topic

Dhalsim would be good having a skilled player use him. He has the "range" combat to keep you away from him. But the consoles AI is not match for a human.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

In SF2 there's a hurricane kick bug. On most difficulty settings you can just use the hard hurricane kick. One of the reasons I never liked playing with Ryu or Ken. They had a lot of cheap exploiting combos. Come to think of it I really don't like the original playable characters.

I like Vega (Originally Balrog), Fei Long, Charlie - Yeah, I really like Charlie.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Dhalsim and that boxer were a joke. They were easy wins for me.

Guile I forgot him, he was another pain.

No way you can beat a skilled Dhalsim player easily. Getting within striking distance alone is quiet a feat.

Meh. Only if you play with lame "no special moves" rules. I used to play that way, with limited spamming of special moves, which made Dhalsim more difficult.

If I'm playing as Ryu, my advances typically involve the hurricane kick.

I don't recall a hurricane kick bug with Ryu though. I was also a big fan of Vega too though. His suplex move was cool, and you could always use the claw if you had to, all from the same move.

I remember one thing I hated about Chun Li, and it was how she could jump off the edge of the screen.

Edited by alanschu

I remember one thing I hated about Chun Li, and it was how she could jump off the edge of the screen.

:huh: I do not recall that happening, but it's been years since I last played.

it did... you'd think you were winning because the computer jumped away... only to have your head handed to you when she came flipping off the edge and hit you so fast you couldn't see strait.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 1 year later...