Any good RPG on PSP?

Not that I know of... unless you want to import.

Monster Hunter Freedom looks like a decent hack and slash RPG though.

Thanks! Seems best so far as what I have seen.

Handheld seems not to be the big market for RPG and story driven games. :">

That's not exactly true... The DS is sporting some really decent stuff and a lot more is coming during the Fall and Winter.

One thing that is seriously limiting the amount of PSP RPGs is SCEA itself... they have pretty much announced that they would like to phase out 2D games, which just happens to be why a lot of PSP JRPGs are not making it over to the states.

EDIT - By a lot I mean all. Not one has made it here (not that I can see).

Edited by Haitoku

Get Locoroco. Lovely little game about japanese balls that sing to you when you roll them around the gameworld. Fantastic graphics and sound too!

Edit: Er.. I noticed you said RPG in the title, which Locoroco is not. It's a platformer. But awesome nonetheless.

Try it yourself: http://locoroco.com/index.html?locale=en_GB

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey, he has my name in that post!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Get Locoroco. Lovely little game about japanese balls that sing to you when you roll them around the gameworld. Fantastic graphics and sound too!

Edit: Er.. I noticed you said RPG in the title, which Locoroco is not. It's a platformer. But awesome nonetheless.

Try it yourself: http://locoroco.com/index.html?locale=en_GB

I got the demo. It was a bit meh for my tastes, but I also was getting motion sickness.

Er.. I noticed you said RPG in the title, which Locoroco is not. It's a platformer. But awesome nonetheless.

Naa doesnt matter, I appreciate any tip I can get.

I got the demo.  It was a bit meh for my tastes, but I also was getting motion sickness.

I agree, a little bit too much Lemmings for me. But it is a great idea for a new game concept. My wife who doesnt like gaming at all tried the demo and loved it.

Wasn't Xmen: Legends ported to the PSP?

Yes, I found it. Seems good. Hack n slash, but it looked interesting. Thanks.

Hey, he has my name in that post!

Congrats! :p

This is why Sony just plain sucks sometimes...

D3: Now that this is announced, are there any possible thoughts on the Devil Summoner PSP port coming to the US, or is that still a no?

Tomm: Unfortunately, there are a number of top-secret reasons Devil Summoner PSP cannot be released in the US. So, sorry to say, it won't be happening. However, I assure you none of those reasons are censorship or content related.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Interview with Tomm Hulett of Atlus USA

These "top secret" reasons are SCEA's policy to not release 2D games in NA.

I would have bought a PSP just for that game alone... =(

This is why Sony just plain sucks sometimes...

These "top secret" reasons are SCEA's policy to not release 2D games in NA.

I would have bought a PSP just for that game alone... =(

Wow, that seriously sucks. The thing is, the PSP needs 2D games. Many 3D games look like crap or have impossible camera issues. 2D is what handhelds do best. They better change that stance.