how to beat nar shaada

i cna't beat it, i'm always on low damage with mira and i can't kill all the mercanaries. any tips? AND HOW DO YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO GET TO THE JEDI?

don't try and kill all the mercenaries, try to run past them into the next room, once you leave the main arena, with two doors left or right, go straight on into the central room, there will be a door on the left hand side, go through it and there will be a monitor on the wall opposite where you come in, use it to open all doors and then gameplay will switch to the Exile.

Hope that helps

i cna't beat it, i'm always on low damage with mira and i can't kill all the mercanaries. any tips? AND HOW DO YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO GET TO THE JEDI?

don't try and kill all the mercenaries, try to run past them into the next room, once you leave the main arena, with two doors left or right, go straight on into the central room, there will be a door on the left hand side, go through it and there will be a monitor on the wall opposite where you come in, use it to open all doors and then gameplay will switch to the Exile.

Hope that helps

Also, you might try to give Mira some stealth points when you level her up (you don't have to level her all the way, just a couple of times) and a stealth generator to help her get past the mercs. It won't work on the first two right outside the door, but if you have a lot of mines, lay them around the door before you open it.

Depends on whether you are thinking of turning Mira into a Sentinel or continue leveling her up as a scout. Equip her with blasters and upgrade them for ranged fire support. There is an emergency control panel beside one of the doors at one end of the map. Just click on it and activate it.

Just get rid of enemies as necessary in getting to the emergency control panel. Leave any remaining enemies for your PC to deal with after coming in from the tunnels.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I find the best thing to do is fill up her flurry shot. Launch a wrist rocket at them from a distance and use flurry shot while they run towards you. Give her some skills in the computer because you can clear out two rooms by overloading the terminals.

Alternatively, if you received a mandalorian disintegrator from doing Suulru's quest on Dantooine by recovering modulator and 500 credits for him, upgrade and pass it to Mira with an additional blaster. Deals substantial damage.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Before you go walking into the trap (where mira gasses you and she takes over) have all the things you need for her free in the inventory. Good weapon, headgear, shields, armor if you want (though I think her jacket is better), implants, everything.

Have all that stuff just free in your inventory and you can equip her and level her up right before the fight with hanharr.

Another way is to lay mines and lure enemies through them. Concussion mines will allow you to have unimpeded ranged attacks while they are stunned.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure. Really.

1) You probably have several Mandalorian Melee shields in your inventory. Keep one charged up at all times.

2) Use an Adrenal Alacrity stim, or a hyper version of that. This will give her about 20-30% more footspeed than before, making running away a bit easier.

3) You may want to level her up once, and give her a couple Stealth skill points. Equip your best stealth belt on here, and also use whatever devices help increase stealth abilties. You should have at least one such booster, a piece of headgear that increases stealth by +4, from Telos.

With the above, you could conceivably sneak by all the Ubese, and head on to the left side, where you can open up the escape door. Once you do that, your main character will be free, and you can slaughter every Ubese you find with much more ease. If you get discovered, then run as fast as you can, since the stim will increase your speed, and you can outrun the Ubese, and your shields should hold.

Using mines also works, and if you had enough foresight, you could have upgraded any of your ranged weapons with the best upgrades possible, so she could snipe enemies from afar.