• Better DS/LS?
    • Flowing robes/hoods
    • More feats/force powers
    • New story
    • New characters
    • New Planets/Environments
    • Upgradable swoops
    • Other reason (please specify)

I, too, cannot vote. What I want most is the new freedom of choice. The ability for you to make choices that actually impact the game world; it is a beautiful thing.

I also look forward to better lightside/darkside choices, the newer darker story, and the nicer robes. The feats and force powers are also nifty, and the ability to upgrade your swoop will be quite fun as well.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

versatility. I'm all about character design, that's what I fill 3/4ths of my time with neverwinter nights with anymore. KOTOR sucked because as far as I could tell there were 4 different characters. the light, force power using good guy. the heavily armed and armored lightsaber beast good guy. the light, force power using bad guy, and the heavily armored lightsaber beast bad guy.

how about some more feats, and maybe the choice as to when and how you multiclass?

Mostly the story here.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Actually, that poll is somewhat inaccurate as I tend to think story and characters are in the same category. You can't have a good story without solid characters and etc.

But of course, it's the mystery of finding out who those people on the wallpaper are that's gonna draw me in ;)

I chose story because that is what is going to set the tone for everything else. If it's a bad story the rest of the stuff doesn't really matter. Just like every other RPG the level of personal involvement the player has with the story will be the driving force that compels them to finish the game.

Cheers!

Looking forward to pretty much everything on that list.

I guess finding out the various fates of the NPCs from Kotor 1 will be interesting as well. (If you went lightside that is)

I would also like decapitations and arms and torsos and legs flying everywhere when bad guys are killed by lightsabers. Even Lucas allowed that in the AoTC when Windu cut Jango's blaster in half then spun and took of Jango's head.

Lets not forget Maul's fate too

But I guess that's wishful thinking on my part