How Do You Contact LucasArts By E-mail?

Greetings

would anyone be so kind and tell me how to get LucasArts e-mail address so I can personally get a response from them from a few requests. Would anyone out there like the devs of Obsidian be so kind to help us. Thankyou!

They are not going to respond to you. Simple. As. That.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Who, me? :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

LucasArts is like the Exchange...you don't find them...they find you.

Seriously though, I had also previously looked for their contact email and I couldn't find it. There are a few numbers and mailing addresses, but no direct email.

I suppose the reasoning for this is them getting flooded with emails from everyone about their own half assed ideas for SW games to make.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

The only contact email I know of is their tech support address and I'm not sure if it would help.

Besides, since they suggest to use their tech support website to send emails, they must have a spam filter set up, so your message would probably not get through anyway.

The only contact email I know of is their tech support address and I'm not sure if it would help.

Besides, since they suggest to use their tech support website to send emails, they must have a spam filter set up, so your message would probably not get through anyway.

Pwnd. :wub:

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Man that spam filter must be working 24/7 around the clock,with all those dudes coming with tiles like

*OMFG this dude stole a game from you on the net

*Are you gonna make kotor 3 :)

*Are you the ones that make up the lego

*You guys rule

*HAHA I SPAMED YOU

*is lucas gonna make more movies

Lol just the thought of all those noobs mailing,cracks me up

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

LucasArts is like the Exchange...you don't find them...they find you.

Seriously though, I had also previously looked for their contact email and I couldn't find it.  There are a few numbers and mailing addresses, but no direct email.

I suppose the reasoning for this is them getting flooded with emails from everyone about their own half assed ideas for SW games to make.

(w00t)

They have enough half arsed ideas of their own.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Greetings

would anyone be so kind and tell me how to get LucasArts e-mail address so I can personally get a response from them from a few requests. Would anyone out there like the devs of Obsidian be so kind to help us. Thankyou!

Lucasfilm Pressroom

Select LucasArts Publicty from the drop-down menu. You must be a member of an accredited media source, though. Good luck.

Greetings

Lucasfilm Pressroom

Select LucasArts Publicty from the drop-down menu. You must be a member of an accredited media source, though. Good luck.

Thank you for this Exar Kun. If this does not prove of help, Bastilla feel free to contact me to follow up.

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: