KotOR2X needs an anamorphic widescreen mode

Please Obsidian, include a an anamorphic 16:9 mode in KotOR2X.

Many widescreen TVs when outputing in a progressive scan mode force the display into 16:9 ratio.

KotOR1X didn't have anamorphic widescreen mode, thus HDTV people (myself included) had to put up with a stretched 4:3 image when playing in 480p.

Thanks.

Please Obsidian, include a an anamorphic 16:9 mode in KotOR2X.

Many widescreen TVs when outputing in a progressive scan mode force the display into 16:9 ratio.

KotOR1X didn't have anamorphic widescreen mode, thus HDTV people (myself included) had to put up with a stretched 4:3 image when playing in 480p.

Thanks.

erm... :unsure: I AGREE!

*hasnt got a clue what hes talking about :D :p *

Yes, the game definitely needs widescreen support. Not just for anamorphic TVs, but also for widescreen notebooks! Many people are switching from desktops to mobile systems, and these mobile systems often have Radeon 9000+ (up to 9800 now!), or a NV GFFX chip. They are totally capable of playing KOTOR1.

In fact, I beat KOTOR on my notebook, a Radeon 9600. Unfortunately I had to play it in 1024x768 because of the lack of more resolutions (namely 1280x800!!!!!!!).

SO I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SET US UP WITH MORE OPTIONS!!!! ;)

Yes, the game definitely needs widescreen support. Not just for anamorphic TVs, but also for widescreen notebooks! Many people are switching from desktops to mobile systems, and these mobile systems often have Radeon 9000+ (up to 9800 now!), or a NV GFFX chip. They are totally capable of playing KOTOR1.

In fact, I beat KOTOR on my notebook, a Radeon 9600. Unfortunately I had to play it in 1024x768 because of the lack of more resolutions (namely 1280x800!!!!!!!).

SO I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SET US UP WITH MORE OPTIONS!!!!    ;)

the PC resolution problem with KotOR has been fixed in TSL :p