• The beard Josh wore on halloween
    • Posters featuring scantily clad Illithids
    • Bacon autographed by the entire Obsidian QA team
    • Something sharp and pointy
    • A behind-the-scenes featurette DVD
    • 8x10's prints of concept art from the game
    • MCA himself
    • Read my post for a better idea

my retailers has a C.E box listed for pre-order so the odds are theres going to be one. Now, what would you like to get in said box?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I voted for the DVD.

Although what I'd really like would be MCA himself. However, I think that logistically this would be kind of hard to manage.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bacon, yum

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

A small note with tiny writing that requires a magnifying glass to read. Once you put the glass over the note, it reads: HAHAHA SUCKERS!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The game's soundtrack is good enough for me, besides a nice shiney coin.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Life-size inflatable Kreia-doll post-15284-1134168228.gif

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Youll get the soundtrack with the game, all you need to do is to extract them and convert them from Miles SS files to mp3. It might even be so simple so all you need to do is copy the folder.

Who voted for the "Posters featuring scantily clad Illithids" option?  :rolleyes:

Illithids are asexual athromorphic amphibeous aberrations.  ;)

That never stopped the Japanese.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A lot of my posts have started disappearing mysteriously in the last few days.. :)

Anyhow, on a serious note, everytime I have gotten a map in the box, I've been very pleasantly surprised. I have only received one puny cloth map and that's the best damn map I've ever had. It holds a special place in my collection, even though the game itself does not (Ultima IV: Ascension).

So yes, a cloth map would be really nice to have. Especially if the map is actually usable and not only an artists view of the gameworld, even if that can be nice too.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Who voted for the "Posters featuring scantily clad Illithids" option?  :)

Illithids are asexual athromorphic amphibeous aberrations.  :)

So what's not to love about against scantily clad asexual anthropomorphic amphibious aberrations?

If that's not an option though, the soundtrack is always nice.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

While I love bacon, I voted for the DVD. Actually, I'd prefer a book over a DVD (a book could also include those 8x10's), but I realize that would probably be a bit big/heavy for packaging. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I voted for the 8x10 prints since the Illithids are only scantily clad and not art-house nudes; but I'd like to change my vote to this:

A small note with tiny writing that requires a magnifying glass to read.  Once you put the glass over the note, it reads:  HAHAHA  SUCKERS!

Also, what's up with all the people thinking the DVD is a good idea. Even worse than the soundtrack (I do what Kaftan suggested when I want audio files...still haven't been able to figure out how to rip them from my copies of Vice City and San Andreas though. :)) they're always boring as watching paint dry to watch, whereas I can hange 8x10 prints up on my wall! :D

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Ok, so who doesn't want something sharp and pointy?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It was a though choice, but the bacon won over the sharp and pointy thing.. I might fashion my bacon into something sharp and pointy, then I would have a sharp and point thing made of bacon with autographs of everyone at obsidian on..

That would rock.

What do you want?.. blink.gif