Something I noticed

A while back i noticed that the Star Forge Rakatan fleet looks very simular to Captain Toth's fleet of Saboeth(sp) fighter in Jedi Starfighter.

Is this a coincidence or is this a perpuseful connection.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Level designs could overlap, like say the Leviathan also has some commonalities in having levels divided into a hangar, bridge and a detention level for housing prisoners and captives.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

Don't remember seeing any compartment on Leviathan where trash or wasted parts are dumped into. Although sewage levels were featured beneath Taris' undercity area, would not mind being able to see that for some ships.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 7 months later...
You have to realize that they had limited time and man-power, to design the entire ship and make every part accessable that would be insane we'de have to wait for a system after the 360 just for a demo.

I do't meen super detailed and acssesable I meen a unique design

But still people should't have the same warships they had 4,000 years ago.

In the movies the clone army's vehicals change signifigantly over a short time span of no more than 30 years. So if tecnology can change so fast in such a short time than none of the ships in KOTOR sould look like anything from cera BY and certanly not afterwards.

Edited by ghosta

War-technology always developes faster in war times. As long as there is no enemy to threaten you, there is no need to develope new weapons and get new designs anytime soon.

Besides, designs can reoccur. Just because something went out of fashion some years ago, doesn't mean that it won't pop up again later on.

Don't remember seeing any compartment on Leviathan where trash or wasted parts are dumped into. Although sewage levels were featured beneath Taris' undercity area, would not mind being able to see that for some ships.

Would you also like to see the toilets?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Would you also like to see the toilets?

Maybe thats the secret of the Sith-deny you troops basic facilities, like toilets, then tell them the Jedi designed the ship. A couple of days and you'd be ready to kill anyone you thought had designed a ship that lacked a toilet and had twelve beds for a crew of a few thousand people. Hell, it even explains why the Sith are always trying to kill their superiors. Nothing to do with power, they just want their own bed and a toilet.

Edited by Darth Mortis

I noticed something as well....in KotOR II when in the Mandalorian camp, the flags lying around have an amazing resemblance to the Infinite Empire flag from the first game. On wookiepedia it said that it could be Canderous's tribute to their victory over the Star Forge in KotOR but anyone can edit a wiki-site....

Anyone know about this...? :thumbsup:

KotORsig.jpg

OE was lazy and didn't want to spend time designing new flag

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

OE was lazy and didn't want to spend time designing new flag

Some might say "short on time" or "rushed"...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's not likely that the rakatan fleet designs would resurface because the starforge was dystroyed and the plans with them: however that droid in the temple might have the plueprints. This is irrelivent because 4000 years latter people would want a modern more advanced and powerful design.

Also any survivng ships would be piles of rust after 4,000 years

I agree that thier isn't enough furniture in most of the structures but thats what work shifts are fore.

And we only see a small part of the ships thier might be a large dormitary in some other part of the ship.

by the way I've always woundered how thier could be some many quest in the small areas of the planets. All the action takes place in an area smaller than a city. For example Dantooine is a hudge planet and the Exile just happens to find Vrook in a cave no more than 600m from the landing pad.

Edited by ghosta

Um, that's because the engine doesn't allow it any other way, unless you want to walk for hours or not run at all.

The Valley of the Dark Lords, for example, is much larger than it is in the game. Just because it looks like everything is next to each other doesn't mean that it really is. This is a computer game, you can't just create whatever you want, you have to work with what you've got.

but what about the free roaming games like Tony hawk, GTA, streets of LA, and Spiderman 2 that are all or have large map free roaming. It clearly is possible. But the most prominent would be the elder scrools III Morrowind. (I haven't played any of the others). If a game that big can be free roaming shurly kotor can.

If the engine can't do it than why not just change the engine/

Also couldn't the moduals be seperated by trains or shutals or some other mode of transportaintion instead of a doarway. That way thier still is the same walking distance but the action could be in a completly different part of the planent.

Edited by ghosta