Trouble with Handmaiden

I think its a bug in the game that happened to me i had to start a new game before she talked to me again. Or you could load a previous save before she was mad at you.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

You had a much higher influence with Visas than you did with Handmaiden. If this happens, she'll get angry, and talk with Kreia, and pretty much give you the snub for the rest of the game. There is no way to reverse this without resorting to cheats.

If you are playing as LS PC, include Handmaiden in your party so that influence is gained whenever quests are done through LS dialogue and choices. Gain influence with her. Sometimes influence conversations don't occur by themselves, as K2 has quite a few bugs, so reload and try till you get influence increases.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You have to be really careful if Nar Shaddaa is your first planet, or you haven't talked to Handmaiden much before Visas shows up. Happened to me in my last play-through; my Exile was pretty wimpy Consular and got his butt beat trying to spar with HM, so I decided to gain a few levels before trying it again. Went to Nar Shaddaa, ran into Visas ... and talked to her. That one conversation put Visas ahead of HM in influence; HM got all grouchy, went into a hen party huddle with Kreia, and never would talk to me after that. For the rest of the game. No Jedi, not ever.

I don't think much of (holier-than-thou) HM in general, take her along only when it's strictly necessary to gain influence, but she was really annoying after that. But I must say she did a great job of dusting/tidying up Ebon Hawk while the rest of us were out saving the galaxy.

It is not a bug. You screwed up with her. Totally. Bwahahahaa! Start a new game or deal with it. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If you talk to Visas more then you do Handmaiden she gets made at you and dosen't talk.

But for some reason she still responds to your actions, for instance

On Telos if you sneak itnto that guys room with Handmaiden in your party (While she mad at you) and you attack the guy who lives their she talks to you about it.

If you talk to Visas more then you do Handmaiden she gets made at you and dosen't talk.

Not necessarily.

The "angry Handmaiden" situation is only triggered when you have a lot more influence with Visas than you do with Handmaiden.

Where some people get confused, and think it's solely conversational, is simply because you can get a lot of influence with Visas simply by talking with her.

You can safeguard yourself from this happening simply by being nice to Handmaiden when you first see her, and exhausting as many conversation options as possible with her, as well as getting as many sparring sessions with her as possible.

Basically, if you put a numerical value on influence, where 0 is the worst and 100 is the highest, then it requires about a 30 point differential between Handmaiden and Visas, before Handmaiden gets angry at you and won't talk to you.

If the difference is about 15-25, then you'll get a cut scene where she gets angry at Visas only, but still isn't quite angry at you.

The main thing is, though, once Handmaiden gets angry at you, there's no going back.

And PCs will be able to interact with Visas on Nihilus' ship and make her alignment DS/LS towards latter part of game. So, would not rush to gain influence with her.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧